Take 2: Anderson Co. vs White Co. @ AC Round 1

MavMaximus

I'm just glad to see that Clinton finally has some athletes on the field. The series had gotten quite boring. I almost likened it to playing Campbell Co, or maybe even a Jellico. It's kind of like my golf game. After I hit it down the middle so many times off the tee, if feels good to have to play out of the rought from time to time. Par just gets boring sometimes. AC was almost bored with beating Clinton. Thanks for mixing things up Dragons.

I got some question to ask you AC fans since you like talking junk about or program that was put in the dark hole for a while once Coach Gaylor left and a Larry Kerr product Kevin Cattlett was hired... Ok lets start... Has Anderson County ever won all of their regular season games (NO), Has Anderson County ever been to the state championship game (NO), have you guys ever had any all-americans at the D-1 college level (NO), have you guys ever sent a football player to the NFL (NO), I think that Clinton can answer yes to all these questions and as far as I know AC can't... U guys talk about the past 9 years, ok we werent very good, but when i was growing up, Anderson County was the homecoming game for most teams, AC was a joke on the field... It took Larry Kerr going door to door in Cambell County and Halls to make you guys a good team, but Clinton's players are from Clinton, and yea we had some down years but now the program is back because they actually have a staff of good young coaches that know what they are doing and the players love to play for them... Like i said TSSAA hooked you guys up with a joke of a first round game ( this is the reason why tennessee high football has no respect because a 1-9 football team makes the play-offs) and will win their first round game but u know who the second round game is, and u guys hate the mud and theres lots of it in clinton... The trash talking will continue from D123 so get ready

Obviously, if all the players are from clinton....you guys wouldnt have had to vacate a game! come on man, think before you speak.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just glad to see that Clinton finally has some athletes on the field. The series had gotten quite boring. I almost likened it to playing Campbell Co, or maybe even a Jellico. It's kind of like my golf game. After I hit it down the middle so many times off the tee, if feels good to have to play out of the rought from time to time. Par just gets boring sometimes. AC was almost bored with beating Clinton. Thanks for mixing things up Dragons.

I got some question to ask you AC fans since you like talking junk about or program that was put in the dark hole for a while once Coach Gaylor left and a Larry Kerr product Kevin Cattlett was hired... Ok lets start... Has Anderson County ever won all of their regular season games (NO), Has Anderson County ever been to the state championship game (NO), have you guys ever had any all-americans at the D-1 college level (NO), have you guys ever sent a football player to the NFL (NO), I think that Clinton can answer yes to all these questions and as far as I know AC can't... U guys talk about the past 9 years, ok we werent very good, but when i was growing up, Anderson County was the homecoming game for most teams, AC was a joke on the field... It took Larry Kerr going door to door in Cambell County and Halls to make you guys a good team, but Clinton's players are from Clinton, and yea we had some down years but now the program is back because they actually have a staff of good young coaches that know what they are doing and the players love to play for them... Like i said TSSAA hooked you guys up with a joke of a first round game ( this is the reason why tennessee high football has no respect because a 1-9 football team makes the play-offs) and will win their first round game but u know who the second round game is, and u guys hate the mud and theres lots of it in clinton... The trash talking will continue from D123 so get ready

Obviously, if all the players are from clinton....you guys wouldnt have had to vacate a game! come on man, think before you speak.

haha.. :thumb: hey AC dummy, Ryan Sharp is from Clinton.. he went to elementary, middle and freshman year of high school in Clinton.... his dad is still a clinton resident but his mother is not... so like most of you AC fans, you need to think before you speak, your talking to the expert here remember that... O are all these facts true about your QB (no) are all these facts true about #22 from Halls ( NO) i could go on an on about AC players so dont get me started on that subject please...

Dragon, as best I can read, no one from AC made any claim that all of their players are from AC. You said that about your players. We have kids from different places. They went through the proper channels to do so. #6 (for Clinton) is not a home-grown Clinton kid. You are sure quick to claim his as one. I say good for him. He is in a stable home environment and doing well. Secondly, I thought you Dragons didn't live in the past, but yet you wanted to talk about all the studs you have had there in the past. Once again, you didn't think before you spoke. Shame, shame. You are being hypocritical aren't you? Do as you say, not as you do?

As for Catlett, he is a great coach. Apparently it was the Jimmy's and Joe's he had to work with during his tenure. Matter of fact, knowing now that dragon123 was on some of those teams, it had to be that there were no horses in the stable. Catlett is very successful at Webb. Wasn't him, just lack of talent.

As for Catlett, he is a great coach. Apparently it was the Jimmy's and Joe's he had to work with during his tenure. Matter of fact, knowing now that dragon123 was on some of those teams, it had to be that there were no horses in the stable. Catlett is very successful at Webb. Wasn't him, just lack of talent.

Well said!!! Thank you for putting 123 in his place!!! They have one good year lets see how good of a coach Andy is after he looses all his SR. Mabey if Clinton had a program they might get kids to transfer to play for them. Live it up live it up cause its all most over :thumb:

O yea Catlett was a great Head Coach alright.. My junior year was full of talent coming back including to all state players as Juniors and he lead us a 4-6 season, and the sophomores that season had a great class, they went 9-1 as a freshman team, and several of them started my junior year... as for my senior year we weren't loaded but again the junior class with Matt Lopez, Dameon Splawn, Jesse Rodd and Blake Sharp were still a good class, and the sophomore class my senior year was not bad at all either.. There was talent while he was here, an yet he never had a winning season :thumb: he just wasnt a good Head Coach, is he the head coach at Webb? NO, he would be the D cordinator. Being a head coach is a little bit different, an Cattlett was not cut to be one... You guys talk about programs, I would be welling to bet that Clintons overall record is better than AC's ( Not for sure though) So really we can talk all day about it but this year Clinton better than AC YES... An I have yet to have anyone put me in my place on here, especially an AC fan... you guys are a joke when it comes to talking trash

The downward spiral started right when he took over, the 99 team was very talented. And Meske might have a little more to do with Webb's success than he does.

The downward spiral started right when he took over, the 99 team was very talented. And Meske might have a little more to do with Webb's success than he does.

That may have occurred when he tried to instill a little discipline in the program.

O yea discipline was he main goal while he was here... thats a joke.. ask anyone who played for him while he was here if he had any discipline whatsoever.... That was the main reason he had no sucess, he has football knowledge, he knows his defense, but not discipline... Anderson County by 21 thats really funny... Im done talking to u AC fans, you guys make no sense