is there any one at tssaa

jbhsdad53

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like to KL that JBHS is wanting an easy ride to Cookeville. HelloOOOO!!! This is the playoffs. You can't play cupcake teams in the playoffs like you guys have during the regular season.

cup cake teams huh well its your world buddy and soon them cup cake eaters is gonna rock it for ya just keep it comin cause we r :thumb:truth be know coach had a very difficult time even getting a full schedule together :thumb:

It sounds like to KL that JBHS is wanting an easy ride to Cookeville. HelloOOOO!!! This is the playoffs. You can't play cupcake teams in the playoffs like you guys have during the regular season.

cup cake teams huh well its your world buddy and soon them cup cake eaters is gonna rock it for ya just keep it comin cause we r :thumb:

You got a 2 seed because you SOS sucks. :thumb:

cup cake teams huh well its your world buddy and soon them cup cake eaters is gonna rock it for ya just keep it comin cause we r :thumb:

You got a 2 seed because you SOS sucks. :thumb:

not according to coacht ranked 2 ahead of you at 3 but it matters not we will take care of it week to week :ph34r:3 wins over top 25 teams in 1 a wayne county 0 wins over top25 no matches found in top 25 so sos means what

has nothing to do with a easy ride you take what is avaliable to play and then have to go outta state for 2 game's ,,,just seem's unfair for jb to have to travel when thay ranked so high state runner up in 08 and with a 10 -o season 6 of those game's being shutout's and could have been a couple more if starter's stayed in ,,,,,no one is worried about any of the team's in jbs way to get to cookville so be aware jb is coming for who ever step'd in there way good luck to every team :thumb:

Just got a phone call from a friend in C,WOOd that the coach has recived a call from TSSAA and the bracket will be redone and be reposted Monday at 5:00 pm!!!! If any one has a contact to call and verify I would like to know. He also said that it only involed the 3 4 5 6 seeds not WC and JB. :ph34r:

Just got a phone call from a friend in C,WOOd that the coach has recived a call from TSSAA and the bracket will be redone and be reposted Monday at 5:00 pm!!!! If any one has a contact to call and verify I would like to know. He also said that it only involed the 3 4 5 6 seeds not WC and JB. :ph34r:

I called someone on my red phone and this is not true - the 1A brackets as they are posted are the ones to go by.

thanks wc911 but i think the brackett will stay like it is and we are gonna have to be ok with it :)