What to expect from Dyersburg against Notre Dame

CHAMPDDS

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please. What have you got, 8 teams in the entire division across the state? You sound like a group of elementary boys celebrating after filling an ant mound with glue.

Act like youe been there before (You have havent you?)

Juvenile comments aside from both sides of the state, A/AA division has over 80 soccer teams, if I'm not mistaken. D2 (small and large) are the division with limited numbers.

Please. What have you got, 8 teams in the entire division across the state? You sound like a group of elementary boys celebrating after filling an ant mound with glue.

Act like youe been there before (You have havent you?)

Not a touch edgy are you Canes....(Aren't you a Collierville guy ?)

D :thumb:

Actually Doc, I'm out of this. I like to see the Collierville girls advance as well as Houston. It's great to see the West get a little respect. Generally speaking though, I am here more for the girls and to keep a couple of braggarts in line. I try to provide support to the programs in any way that I can.

This year has been interesting to see which 8 teams made it to AAA playoffs and it is great to see some old and new there. Although I thought I would be able to attend, I am watching another event a little further south.