Trousdale Cty and Friendship moving to the West

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you aint jokin. I saw a little clip on you tube of TC vs FCS and noticed your very nice facilities. If I aint mistaken that looks to be field turf, correct? Don't know much about the other side of the bracket but it appears that Boyd is sitting pretty. (I could be wrong) Either way, still have a couple of games to get to that point and you must take them one at a time and try not to lay an egg. :blink:

One of the best natural playing surfaces in the state....on any level!!! No wannab, not field turf, just some ol creekbank bermuda. It won't be as green by the time you get to see it...hopefully. That bermuda starts to turn brown around the playoffs, but believe me, when it's painted up, it looks just as good as what you saw. We like playing on it when it's brown... that means the preseason is over!!! :?: I've heard those fields cost like 500,000! A few private schools in Nashville have them. :D

A little more about our stadium.... At one time it was one of the only stadiums in Tn. that seated more than county population. I've heard it sits about 5,000. If we are fortunate enough to play there on Nov. 27, you'll see a packed house and people lining up around the fences. (most of the time everyone else in the area is looking for a game to go watch.....won't be many teams playing then) I just hope we are able to host you fine folks!!! :?:

I'm glad you aint jokin. I saw a little clip on you tube of TC vs FCS and noticed your very nice facilities. If I aint mistaken that looks to be field turf, correct? Don't know much about the other side of the bracket but it appears that Boyd is sitting pretty. (I could be wrong) Either way, still have a couple of games to get to that point and you must take them one at a time and try not to lay an egg. :?:

One of the best natural playing surfaces in the state....on any level!!! No wannab, not field turf, just some ol creekbank bermuda. It won't be as green by the time you get to see it...hopefully. That bermuda starts to turn brown around the playoffs, but believe me, when it's painted up, it looks just as good as what you saw. We like playing on it when it's brown... that means the preseason is over!!! :?: I've heard those fields cost like 500,000! A few private schools in Nashville have them. :D

A little more about our stadium.... At one time it was one of the only stadiums in Tn. that seated more than county population. I've heard it sits about 5,000. If we are fortunate enough to play there on Nov. 27, you'll see a packed house and people lining up around the fences. (most of the time everyone else in the area is looking for a game to go watch.....won't be many teams playing then) I just hope we are able to host you fine folks!!! :)

I like to win with a full house. :blink:

I'm glad you aint jokin. I saw a little clip on you tube of TC vs FCS and noticed your very nice facilities. If I aint mistaken that looks to be field turf, correct? Don't know much about the other side of the bracket but it appears that Boyd is sitting pretty. (I could be wrong) Either way, still have a couple of games to get to that point and you must take them one at a time and try not to lay an egg. :flower:

One of the best natural playing surfaces in the state....on any level!!! No wannab, not field turf, just some ol creekbank bermuda. It won't be as green by the time you get to see it...hopefully. That bermuda starts to turn brown around the playoffs, but believe me, when it's painted up, it looks just as good as what you saw. We like playing on it when it's brown... that means the preseason is over!!! :blink: I've heard those fields cost like 500,000! A few private schools in Nashville have them. :wacko:

I can attest to the field portion. We traveled to TC this year and although we got our rear ends kicked that is the finest football field i have ever seen on a high school campus. Nice folks too and plenty of seating available! How many do those stands hold anyways? I bet it will be a packed house for TC vs FCS II in a couple of weeks!

My Bad Mike Your Right It Is The Hickok Hand. :thumb:

LOL.... I'm a bit of a wild west history buff. I actually did my senior paper on the subject. I love watching old Westerns.

I Can Remember Back In The Day Watching Jerry Lewis And Dean Martin Alot. The Lone Ranger And Lou Costello And Abbott. But The Old Western's Are Classics. :huh:

My Bad Mike Your Right It Is The Hickok Hand. :thumb:

LOL.... I'm a bit of a wild west history buff. I actually did my senior paper on the subject. I love watching old Westerns.

I Can Remember Back In The Day Watching Jerry Lewis And Dean Martin Alot. The Lone Ranger And Lou Costello And Abbott. But The Old Western's Are Classics. :huh:

"Rifleman"