will jo byrns make it back to state

whitehousefan

Even as an East Robertson (Jo Byrns arch rival) alumnus, I'll be rootin' for the Red Devils to make it back to state, and to take it home with them this time. I always cheer for the Robertson County teams to do well, along with White House and Portland, too. Plus, it'll make it even better if East were to beat them next season--beating a defending State champ is always an accomplishment.

So:

Go East Robertson!

Go Jo Byrns!

Go Greenbrier!

Go White House!

Go White House-Heritage!

& Go Springfield!

I think that about covers it.

GOOD LUCK JO BYRNS...i will have to root against you guys if you meet up with wayne county tho, ill just go ahead and throw that one out there!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will JB make it back to state. Heckuva thread to start and and not expect the hate posts, but that goes to show how big that target has gotten.

My response to the initial thread question...I hope they do, but there's a big game with the PC/Cville winner next week. Thought I'd go the coach-speak route after all of the 104.5 I listen to! :excl:

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book tonight and there is some good teams in that west bracket. Joe Byrns will have to play good and strong to get through that bracket. There is some big and strong teams in that west bracket. You think im joking because im not. That Wayne County team looks like they are big and strong. Murphy says they have an all state QB named Rice that is about 6-4. I garuntee you that boy is strong and fast too. If a boy is that tall then he will have a strong arm that can throw bullets too. Let me ask you Joe Byrns people a question. Is that Coach Adkins over at Joe Byrns making those boys lift weights this week so they will be strong for the playoffs next week. Lifting those weights will help them for the games next week. That coach can also make those boys wear ankle weights to make them even faster for the games. Those leg weights you can buy from Walmart will work to make the boys real fast for the games. I garuntee you that if that coach will make the boys lift weights and wear those ankle weights that they will be real good and get to the state this year. I garuntee you that it will make the boys real much stronger than the other teams.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book tonight and there is some good teams in that west bracket. Joe Byrns will have to play good and strong to get through that bracket. There is some big and strong teams in that west bracket. You think im joking because im not. That Wayne County team looks like they are big and strong. Murphy says they have an all state QB named Rice that is about 6-4. I garuntee you that boy is strong and fast too. If a boy is that tall then he will have a strong arm that can throw bullets too. Let me ask you Joe Byrns people a question. Is that Coach Adkins over at Joe Byrns making those boys lift weights this week so they will be strong for the playoffs next week. Lifting those weights will help them for the games next week. That coach can also make those boys wear ankle weights to make them even faster for the games. Those leg weights you can buy from Walmart will work to make the boys real fast for the games. I garuntee you that if that coach will make the boys lift weights and wear those ankle weights that they will be real good and get to the state this year. I garuntee you that it will make the boys real much stronger than the other teams.

LOLOLOLOL..... :thumb:

If you look, burried out back, between the school and the football field in Adams, you will find a mason jar which should have the remains of "Grandpa Ducks Famous Cough Medicine" in it. If them boys just get a whiff of whats inside it will make their energy level rise to the top and they will play lights out.

Ask Logger, he should know the area to look. :thumb:

If you look, burried out back, between the school and the football field in Adams, you will find a mason jar which should have the remains of "Grandpa Ducks Famous Cough Medicine" in it. If them boys just get a whiff of whats inside it will make their energy level rise to the top and they will play lights out.

:thumb: Why am I just know hearing about this? Sandbaggin' sonofaguns. :thumb:

:x Why am I just know hearing about this? Sandbaggin' sonofaguns. :thumb:

You will just have to pick that bone with Logger. :thumb: See if you can find my right hand glove in that field behind the endzone. I've been missin one ever since. :thumb:

Isn't Jo Byrns the place that either can't afford a pres box or it is only for one man.

I remember the last time we ( played/beat ) them that our radio guys had to call the game from a "baseball dugout".

Man, talk about country!!

Hope we make it to that point...

Yep, that's JB. :roflolk: They've moved up in the world since then. We now have a visitors press box equipped with stairs (no ladder). It's a two story deal with the dugout on the first floor and the press box on the second.

Isn't Jo Byrns the place that either can't afford a pres box or it is only for one man.

I remember the last time we ( played/beat ) them that our radio guys had to call the game from a "baseball dugout".

Man, talk about country!!

Hope we make it to that point...

I don't think you will be coming to Jo Byrns this year.