Grace Christian Rams vs Sunbright Rd 2

utvolzfan

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets go Tigers. This will be a tough one I'm afraid. We will play with our country boys from the Sunbright area. They will play with their all stars from quite a few towns from the East Tenn area. We will be proud no matter what. We are a small community, that plays the hand we are dealt. We don't recruit players. Play your best boys, we are rooting for you.

Spread offense

Pass between 25-50 times a game.

No need for a defense.

Sunbright - 41

Grace- 36

Hoppy had 2 more completions on the YEAR, and passed for 600 more yards than the kitty kats QB. Come on over to Disneyworld, I promise you, its not a "friendly" place to play for opposing teams.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Lay off the drugs

I wish Sunbright would win because that would mean we would get to host in the semis...but I just do not see Grace losing to sunbright....It will be a tough task for sunbright :( Wish both teams the best of luck!

Thank you good luck against whoever. I agree with what you said except for this part but I just do not see Grace losing to sunbright....It will be a tough task for sunbright

I do not pull for either team. But i have seen both teams play. Sunbright you have had a great year, but come on seriously? You guys could not play with Grace if you picked up Peyton Manning. You just don't have what it takes. This years Rams are way better defensivley than last year and much more physical.. Not trying to be mean just stating facts.. And don't start making excuses about playing with the hand you have... Because i know i few people at Grace and 90% of the parents over there work two jobs to send thier kids to Grace..Seriously not knocking the tigers but you guys better step back and look at the bigger picture.. Just compare your schedule with thiers and opponents records..The only win you had (i think) over another team that ended up with a winning record is Kings Academy. I love your team spirit and how you back your kids..But do not get carried away.. The more you guys try to compare yourselves to the Rams, you are just waking up a sleeping Giant.. Them boys are for real this year.. But enough about that. Great job so far this year Tigers.. and Good luck.. I think you are going to need it and i mean alot of it...

Grace Christian 49 (starters hit the showers early)

Sunbright 6