Grace Christian Rams vs Sunbright Rd 2

utvolzfan

you can say whatevery you want to about recruiting. the fact is someone at grace is developing talent.

let me take a crack at our sales pitch. hey i know you are starting at your school where it is free, but drop down to 1A set a yr and then give us six thousand a yr and right then we close the deal by saying everbodys doing it. come on we get kids like the qb last year clinton boy who had the luck of playing with the stone kid. you should be happy for that kid he sat out his yr and got to play as a senior.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You South Pitt guys were pretty nice a few days ago, now you're on our thread trashing who we HAVE to play? (Greenback is in our district, Sunbright was in our bracket)

Sunbright was a bad football team. I feel sorry for the way the score turned out. I was glad to see that our 2nd and 3rd stringers played the entire 2nd half and got to experience the playoffs. That's probably the only chance they will get this season, as the road gets tougher from here on out.

Great Win RAMS. Can't wait to see Jordan's #'s and Eric's #'s tomorrow. Also, a HUGE round of applause for our offensive and defensive lines. I said is before the game, you are the guys that will take us as far as you want us to go. The skill guys can take care of the points, if the holes and protection are there. It was tonight in a huge way, nice job.

lol, silverandblue... still nice, just like rattling cages a bit... congrats on win.

I guess I need to start getting players from florida to live with me like the THE GRACE CHRISTIAN RECRUITING ACADEMY has had living with their coaches. Im glad Tsaa caught them and punished them for that. That was just plain cheating. I also didnt like it when THE GRACE CHRISTIAN RECRUITING ACADEMY players were showboating and showing no respect to the henis kid when he took a hit and layed on the field. I cant wait to next year we have a bunch of great players back including best qb in knoxville area.

I guess I need to start getting players from florida to live with me like the THE GRACE CHRISTIAN RECRUITING ACADEMY has had living with their coaches. Im glad Tsaa caught them and punished them for that. That was just plain cheating. I also didnt like it when THE GRACE CHRISTIAN RECRUITING ACADEMY players were showboating and showing no respect to the henis kid when he took a hit and layed on the field. I cant wait to next year we have a bunch of great players back including best qb in knoxville area.

Living with coaches? This is not true, sounds like sour grapes, which we've heard from OleTiger all year.

As for the "showboating", there wasn't any. We had one of our players, IMMEDIATELY after the hit, running down the sideline getting the bench pumped up on a great LEGAL hit. AS SOON AS WE SAW THAT THE PLAYER WAS HURT, he immediately took a knee, as did our entire team, and gave the kid a nice ovation when he got up. Don't start trying to tear down GCA, they were excellent sports and gave the Sunbright team respect.

Go milk a cow or strap down your double wide, I hear the wind might be picking up tonight.

And you wonder why there's anti-private sentiment on this board? :|

Please don't let one bad apple, who we're not even sure he's associated with GCA or not, set the example for our school. His post was disrespectful and a moderator should kick him off the boards.

Silver and blue don't let these fools get to you. You guys have a fine team and from what I've heard a great school that will represent our dictrict well for along time. Sorry I've got to go with Harriman this week b :thumb: but they are Roane Co family

They don't get to me, we just don't need anymore fuel to the fire of hatred toward GCA.

As for your prediction, I was anticipating that one :| I like how you Roane County boys stick together. One thing is certain......A District 3 team will make it to the semi's and if Rockwood keeps the dogs off their heels, there will be 2 District 3 teams in the semis. Good luck, stop the run and you guys win.