Grace Christian Rams vs Sunbright Rd 2

utvolzfan

All I have tp say is Im proud of my Tigers that had a great year. We played with all kids from Sunbright not with kids all over Knoxville, Clinton, Oakridge, and all over the place. Grace had to keep trying for two instead of just kicking field goales to make the score look worst. Whoever keeps clock for Grace must have sensed we were coming back since they ran it the whole second half. They didnt event stop it on incomplete pass. We will be back we only loose 3 seniors. Sunbright was last team left playing playoffs in district. We are proud of what we did this year,=. I give THE GRACE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY credit they are a good team but they wont ever survive a trip to South Pitsburg.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I have tp say is Im proud of my Tigers that had a great year. We played with all kids from Sunbright not with kids all over Knoxville, Clinton, Oakridge, and all over the place. Grace had to keep trying for two instead of just kicking field goales to make the score look worst.
Whoever keeps clock for Grace must have sensed we were coming back since they ran it the whole second half. They didnt event stop it on incomplete pass
. We will be back we only loose 3 seniors. Sunbright was last team left playing playoffs in district. We are proud of what we did this year,=. I give THE GRACE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY credit they are a good team but they wont ever survive a trip to South Pitsburg.

Uhh mercy rule? And they won't have to survive the trip , I believe Grace has home field.

This wouldn't have been nearly as sweet if you and ShockerO hadn't been flapping your gums so. :thumb:

All I have tp say is Im proud of my Tigers that had a great year. We played with all kids from Sunbright not with kids all over Knoxville, Clinton, Oakridge, and all over the place. Grace had to keep trying for two instead of just kicking field goales to make the score look worst. Whoever keeps clock for Grace must have sensed we were coming back since they ran it the whole second half. They didnt event stop it on incomplete pass. We will be back we only loose 3 seniors. Sunbright was last team left playing playoffs in district. We are proud of what we did this year,=. I give THE GRACE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY credit they are a good team but they wont ever survive a trip to South Pitsburg.

Its the "MERCY RULE" and you should be thankful tonight that the TSSAA put the rule in effect.

Landers is right, should GCA and South Pitt survive next week, the game will be at GCA.

Grace kept faking the extra point because your coaches couldn't get your players lined up properly, thus leaving gaping holes for our guys to attack.

And by the way, we're quite proud of our "hodge-podge" kids from "all over Knoxville, Clinton, Oak Ridge and all over the place"......hahaha. I just hope they keep coming, without them, we wouldn't have a school.

Its the "MERCY RULE" and you should be thankful tonight that the TSSAA put the rule in effect.

Landers is right, should GCA and South Pitt survive next week, the game will be at GCA.

Grace kept faking the extra point because your coaches couldn't get your players lined up properly, thus leaving gaping holes for our guys to attack.

And by the way, we're quite proud of our "hodge-podge" kids from "all over Knoxville, Clinton, Oak Ridge and all over the place"......hahaha. I just hope they keep coming, without them, we wouldn't have a school.

You are exactly right 'silverandblue09'. I live in Kingston and my children have been going to Grace for six years now. Matter a fact there's quite a few students from Roane County that attend Grace. I have a daughter in the 8th grade and my son (who graduated in May 2008) played football and basketball through his HS career at GCA. He was on the team when we used to get thumped by 50-60 points most every Friday and one of those losses was to Sunbright his sophomore year in which the Tigers beat us 41-6. Now GCA being in their seventh year of TSSAA HS football, the roles have changed and everyone seems to forget all the lickings we took. My son was also on the team when Grace made the playoffs for the 1st and 2nd time during his junior and senior years. Moving my children to Grace was by far the best move that we have ever made........especially academic wise.

So 'silverandblue09' I totally agree with your statement.......And by the way, we're quite proud of our "hodge-podge" kids from "all over Knoxville, Clinton, Oak Ridge and......Kingston. Yes, I hope they keep coming to because we would not have a school without them.

GO RAMS!!

So if they'd went to Kingston they'd have flunked, but Grace will prep them for Harvard?

Kingston schools were way behind. They were both A-B students in their public school but Grace gave them both a challenge. It took my daughter almost 2 years to get caught up in the elementary level especially. My son graduated with 3.8 GPA taking advanced and pre-college courses and is now a sophomore at Bryan College doing great. I am not speaking about all public schools, only the ones my children attended. Grace was and is wayyyyyyy further advanced and ahead. Harvard may be a choice for some...who knows?

Well first off good season by Sunbright...I see the state championship possibly next year but this was a step in the right direction. The team is young so should be better over the next couple years so look out.

Also to Grace Christian, good job. You guys have recruited some top notch talent the past few years. I remember only a few short years ago you were being beat by every team in east Tennessee, but now that the recruiting classes have poured in the talent is showing up. You guys have some great recruiters down there who really know how to sell the playing time to those kids.

I wish Sunbright was able to recruit like you guys, but we're not allowed...anyway how is Grace allowed to be in 1a, shouldn't they be in the private school divisions with the rest of the recruited teams? Just wondering. Anyway nice win over a really good team in Sunbright.

we know that sunbright is a young team, but we only have 6 seniors we are young too, and greenback well if they played everyone else like they played us we would be playing them again this week.our only loss was cak who is prob. the secound best team in 3A they thumped loudon who is a really good team,and our game with cak was even closer than what the score showed 29 to 13, and without our big #5. that game made us get better. we may be peaking at the right time. who know thats why we play.

So if they'd went to Kingston they'd have flunked, but Grace will prep them for Harvard?

Kingston schools were way behind. They were both A-B students in their public school but Grace gave them both a challenge. It took my daughter almost 2 years to get caught up in the elementary level especially. My son graduated with 3.8 GPA taking advanced and pre-college courses and is now a sophomore at Bryan College doing great. I am not speaking about all public schools, only the ones my children attended. Grace was and is wayyyyyyy further advanced and ahead. Harvard may be a choice for some...who knows?

My point was that a student with at least a good amount of intelligence and supportive parents will do well out of Kingston, Grace or nearly wherever. Advanced placement courses and college credit courses can be found all over. But any more discussion of that will take away from Grace's W and that's what matters tonight.