East Robertson @ FCS

Possumtowner

It was rediculous for ER to be in there with the abc schools in the first place. There playing exactly where they should be and it makes all the difference. Thats not to take anything away from coaches or the kids, its just a fact. I agree your only as good as your last win. Check out some earlier posts where people from ER called the play calling suspect. I dont know for sure but they gotta be averaging close to 30 a game and there 9-2 as of friday night. I read that stuff and Im confused...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the ER/H2O game Friday night. First of all did ER have a firetruck come over and water the field? It was in terrible shape.......(esp on H2O sidelines)......

Not only was H2O missing 3 starters, they gave up after driving the ball inside the 10 of ER and coming away with nothing. You could see them quit.

ER displays several quick players starting with their kicker/punter/WR/CB #5. My buddy that was with me seen him come out of the locker room and he said, "That kid looks like an athlete" and he is. He has speed as well as the backfield.....This will be a good game come Friday night at Possumtown.

Just one thought for ER.......#5 will get leveled coming across the middle on us.....and we are stronger on the D line so the huge runs yall had Friday won't be there.....Bring your A game because we will bring ours......This should be a humdinger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just to set the record straight I'll take Markem over #5 in the 40 or the 100 anyday of the week.

All this comparing scores really means nothing. Watertown was a much healthier ball team when they played FCS than they were when they played WHH or ER. ER has a very talented team, but I seen a great deal of individualism on that team as well. I question how they will handle adversity, and it will come their way against FCS. If they can play as a team, keep their focus, and play 4 quarters it will be a close and good game. If not FCS will win by 21 points or more. Either way I am picking FCS. Lets see how much dancing around, nodding the head up and down, running around with his helmet off so he can be seen number (well I wont put his # that would be slamming a player and I will not do that), but lets see how much he gets to do that this week. You want see that out of FCS. Their players will be focused on the task at hand. They will not be focused on themselves as an Individual. They play as a team.

All this comparing scores really means nothing. Watertown was a much healthier ball team when they played FCS than they were when they played WHH or ER. ER has a very talented team, but I seen a great deal of individualism on that team as well. I question how they will handle adversity, and it will come their way against FCS. If they can play as a team, keep their focus, and play 4 quarters it will be a close and good game. If not FCS will win by 21 points or more. Either way I am picking FCS. Lets see how much dancing around, nodding the head up and down, running around with his helmet off so he can be seen number (well I wont put his # that would be slamming a player and I will not do that), but lets see how much he gets to do that this week. You want see that out of FCS. Their players will be focused on the task at hand. They will not be focused on themselves as an Individual. They play as a team.

You hit the nail on the head T2P. Based on talent, ER has enough to hang with FCS. The question is whether or not ER has it up stairs. I'll say this, I don't think there's "a great deal of individualism" on the ER team, just 1 or 2 ME athletes. The unfortunate thing is that these are some of ER best players.

I will take East Robertson by 4. Don't want to get to cocky.

And no there wasn't a fire truck at the field, all of that mud must have come from the crying you Water boys were doing after yall gave up in the first quarter. Its not ER's fault you didn't show up to play.

As for this Friday night, there will be two teams that are big and physical. And yes both

teams have athletes on the field. Don't under estimate East's speed. You seem to think no

one in the state can keep up you guys.

Good Luck to both teams.