East Robertson @ FCS

Possumtowner

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck F.C.S.

58 hours to kick off...........I heard our boys have had a good 2 weeks of practice getting ready for the big game Friday night........Weather is suppose to be nice......probably 55 at gametime.... Should be a humdinger

Question to any East Robertson fan.....Was #5's father Class A Basketball Player of the year in 1993?

Same name just wondering???????

Good luck F.C.S.

58 hours to kick off...........I heard our boys have had a good 2 weeks of practice getting ready for the big game Friday night........Weather is suppose to be nice......probably 55 at gametime.... Should be a humdinger

Question to any East Robertson fan.....Was #5's father Class A Basketball Player of the year in 1993?

Not a ER fan but yes it is, or at least that's what I've been told.

Good luck F.C.S.

Not a ER fan but yes it is, or at least that's what I've been told.

What's his name? I remember about that time, East Robertson brought their bb team to TC. They had a guy that was unbelievable!!! They got the tip and the point guard threw him an oop from the opposite volleyball spike line. I think he caught it, took it around his back, between his legs, reverse windmill, closed his eyes and jammed it home!!! That's how I remember it anyways! :ugeek: Of course, I was just a young lad back then. The first part of that story is the truth, though. :blink: David... something maybe? (sorry I don't feel like going back through this thread to look for his name, or even take the time to look it up! :blink: Just give me the answer MOTO!!! :blush: )

What's his name? I remember about that time, East Robertson brought their bb team to TC. They had a guy that was unbelievable!!! They got the tip and the point guard threw him an oop from the opposite volleyball spike line. I think he caught it, took it around his back, between his legs, reverse windmill, closed his eyes and jammed it home!!! That's how I remember it anyways! :ugeek: Of course, I was just a young lad back then. The first part of that story is the truth, though. :blink: David... something maybe? (sorry I don't feel like going back through this thread to look for his name, or even take the time to look it up! :blink: Just give me the answer MOTO!!! :blush: )

David Woodard

David Woodard

That's it!!! I remember being in awe as a little kid. I'd never seen anyone jump like that in real life. Thanks MOTO! :blush:

Ole Possumtowner has been doin some figgerin on dis here game and I tell u wat i do believe it will be a good un. I aint done figgerin yet so I will have to git back with you fellers on a predicsion. I got to wonder if ole coach Mac mite run run the wishbone, veer, single wing, or whut the plan mite be. You just cant ever tell. I need that to finish up muh predicsion.

Lot a talk on here bout one fellar from ER. I wuz a wonderin, can he play all 11 positions? If he can then we may be in trouble fer sure.

We got us a bunch of good uns in Possumtown. Too many to name. They will be ready and so will Possumtowner.

Despite some of the talk on this thread I don't think any of the FCS players or coaches are taking East Rob for granted. ER has apparently done a great job of turning their team around this year. The FCS players are fired up for a big challenge Friday night. Whoever comes out of this one ought to be battle tested for Trousdale (or excuse me... the winner of the TC WHH game) next week.

Ole Possumtowner has been doin some figgerin on dis here game and I tell u wat i do believe it will be a good un. I aint done figgerin yet so I will have to git back with you fellers on a predicsion. I got to wonder if ole coach Mac mite run run the wishbone, veer, single wing, or whut the plan mite be. You just cant ever tell. I need that to finish up muh predicsion.

Lot a talk on here bout one fellar from ER. I wuz a wonderin, can he play all 11 positions? If he can then we may be in trouble fer sure.

We got us a bunch of good uns in Possumtown. Too many to name. They will be ready and so will Possumtowner.

He can't play all 11 and he's not the reason for all of their success; he's more like the icing on the cake if you get anything out of him. The thing that gives this ER team a shot is that they've shown they can run the ball consistently. They've got a pretty big line and #3 is a very hard runner. If I'm game planning against ER I stay away from the middle of the field and attack the edges running the ball.