WAYNE COUNTY vs Collinwood...2nd round...2nd meeting

wildcatpride70

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my advice for Collinwood is don't even show up for this monumental whopping

waynesboro is gonna put on you!

ssssssssss I don't have a clue to who are, but you sure do alot of running that mouth. I get so sick and tired to hearing how Waynesboro is going to put the "whooping" on Collinwood.

There are two teams out there and some great kids from both sides that are on that field. It is the "grown-ups" that keep the stink going. Let the kids play and have fun! What is your problem anyway, dude? You need to get over it.

Collinwood's D you say is not any good, well I bet you they could run you over in a New York second.

Collinwood has an awesome DL and OL. Wake up you must be asleep.

I TAKE COLLINWOOD FOR THE WIN... I DON'T CARE IF THEY ONLY WIN BY 1 POINT, A WIN IS A WIN NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT.

ssssssssss I don't have a clue to who are, but you sure do alot of running that mouth. I get so sick and tired to hearing how Waynesboro is going to put the "whooping" on Collinwood.

There are two teams out there and some great kids from both sides that are on that field. It is the "grown-ups" that keep the stink going. Let the kids play and have fun! What is your problem anyway, dude? You need to get over it.

Collinwood's D you say is not any good, well I bet you they could run you over in a New York second.

I TAKE COLLINWOOD FOR THE WIN... I DON'T CARE IF THEY ONLY WIN BY 1 POINT, A WIN IS A WIN NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT.

Collinwood is a good team Greenheart....truthfully this Wayne County-Collinwood rivalry should have fizzled out years ago....but your right, it's the adults that keep it going and tell these kids to hate people from Collinwood or vice versa....its kinda down right stupid if you ask me...

Collinwood is a good team Greenheart....truthfully this Wayne County-Collinwood rivalry should have fizzled out years ago....but your right, it's the adults that keep it going and tell these kids to hate people from Collinwood or vice versa....its kinda down right stupid if you ask me...

Well Collinwood started out as a place where many people convicted of crimes in the county were sent to work. Kind of a prison-city thing. I think that dislike has carried on from year to year as most of the families in the county have been around forever. We've all heard the "Cousin-wood" jokes and we've all heard how snooty Waynesboro folk are. What it all boils down to is those people that utterly despise the other team are just stupid and ignorant. It's always a fun game to watch just because of the passion both teams put into it, but dang, people take it WAY too seriously sometimes.

my advice for Collinwood is don't even show up for this monumental whopping

waynesboro is gonna put on you!

Uh! sssssssss is a Collinwood fan stiring the pot.

I agree, some people do take it a little to far, but it should stay a rival because thats what makes the kids so passionate to play this game when these two teams meet... not so much that theres hate for one another...just the fact that they don't want to lose to the team 15min.s away were most of everyone one's cuzins, grandparents, and etc. live. Your right though people shouldn't take it no further than the football field.

I can't wait till Friday. Lets Go Cats. :popcorneater:

i think the rivalry is great but i dont think it has anything to do with anybody hating anybody. cwood has a great group of kids that i have watched play against our boys since they were 4 years old. the rivalry is simply in county bragging rights for a year. i know lots of boys from here that have some really good friends at cwood, and i think that makes the rivalry that much better.theres been years that i knew without a doubt cwood had the best team and that it would take a miracle for us to have won, but this year i feel that wc has the best team and i think they win 42 - 14. go cats !!!!!

i think the rivalry is great but i dont think it has anything to do with anybody hating anybody. cwood has a great group of kids that i have watched play against our boys since they were 4 years old. the rivalry is simply in county bragging rights for a year. i know lots of boys from here that have some really good friends at cwood, and i think that makes the rivalry that much better.theres been years that i knew without a doubt cwood had the best team and that it would take a miracle for us to have won, but this year i feel that wc has the best team and i think they win 42 - 14. go cats !!!!!

if you've watched that much football and you are expecting to win this one by four tds then

you need to get your glasses changed cause it wont got down like that at all...sorry