WAYNE COUNTY vs Collinwood...2nd round...2nd meeting

wildcatpride70

at the end of the game Wayne Co. will be getting ready for round three...........................24 - 17 :thumb::thumb:

I would take that win right now, but I don't think it will be that close (24-17). I think it'll be something like WC 42-C'wood 14. I think on a dry field WC plays a lot bigger than on the wet field.

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'wood will play us tough like they always do but still will play bout the same. WC has a lot of players that can do just about anything #4,#5,#8,#12#15,#21,#41 and last time all we had to do was run #41 up the middle and throw a few passes to #21. So, I'll give WC 3 more TDs this and 1 more to C'wood cause Risner might be able to do a little more and until we can stop the pass we might give up more. I think it will be WC 42 C'wood 21. Go Cats. :thumb:

I can't leave out the big guys, #54,#53,#76,#51,#67,#62,#59, and #38,#85. Lets go cats get out there and take care of business early and get out injury free. Go Cats. :thumb:

The OL & DL played great in game 1 with C'wood. Lookout for more play from these guys this week. I think the coaches picked up a few things from game one as well.

at the end of the game Wayne Co. will be getting ready for round three...........................24 - 17 :thumb::thumb:

I would take that win right now, but I don't think it will be that close (24-17). I think it'll be something like WC 42-C'wood 14. I think on a dry field WC plays a lot bigger than on the wet field.

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Collinwood can't play bigger on a dry field too?

Like Collinwood can't play bigger on a dry field too?

I expect C'wood to play better but I've watched WC play all year long and they didn't run 2/3 of their offense in game 1. WC didn't throw a lot because they didn't have to. C'wood stuck 8 guys in the box and still couldn't stop the run. If it's dry look for WC to Spread it out and run or throw on C'woods deffense.

This one will be close. Im not guna make any predictions, but im pulling for WC in this match-up.

ok i havent been on here in a while but wayne county will win due to the fact that they have to many weapons and the lines are verry good so.....

WC. 38

CWOOD 17

You type about as good as you write lol :thumb::lol:

Round 2...I think Collinwood will be in shock to see the REAL WC offense....if cwood can stick 8 in the box and not stop the run what possibly makes anyone think that they can contain when WC spreads it out...I dont think that WC will spread it out if they dont have to though....I mean why show what u dont have to? but if they decide to all i can say is watch the points rack up....cwoods d isnt good enough to contain this explosive WC offense wet field or dry field.......WC-35 Cwood-14.....GO CATS!! :roflolk: