Lipscomb @ Giles Official Thread prediction

likearock

HDIK.

Good to see you on a GC thread again.

No use trying to make your points here.Its like talking to A ROCK. :hungry:

Some nuts cant tell the difference between true factual info and trash talking.You get

that when you wear the rosey glasses though.

Man you can tell a Giles County fan...............But YOU CANT TELL THEM MUCH. :hungry:

I think you are close on your prediction,I just dont know who will come out on top.

Giles MUST slow the ground game of DL and the Mustangs must do the same. I dont

see the Bobcats having a big night through the air.GC needs to stay balanced though

and take the short routes and screens to open things up.I would run a lot of option.

My question is will the Bobcats d-line,or the Mustangs O-line have the better night?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdoitblow(and it blows hard) & Mikesinh+ll(cuz his former coaches couldn't make him a hero) The only thing DL supporters like the two of you are hanging your hat on is schedule. Neither team had any idea how good or bad the competition would turnout this year. Not due to any of the Bobcats fault did some of the teams on their schedule not live up to previous billing. So unless you Mustang Faithful can find something better to hang your hat on its gonna be a looooong friday night for you in Pulaski.

Hey Ionlygotonerock, No one ever said it was the Bobcats fault that their schedule was weaker. It's the TSSAA's fault. No one is blaming them. So you are saying that a tougher schedule doesn't benefit a team in a big game?

Don't get me started on the Giles "faithful". I'm really going to miss arguing with all of you "faithful" next year on here. I'm pretty sure when your family ties to the team are cut you won't care about posting or much of anything to do with the Bobcats anymore. All except for Oldman, he'll stick around since he really doesn't have a family connection to the team. As for me, i'll be just another hobo with a laptop on the square with nothing better to do than surf Coacht all day.

Outside of Stratford the Mustangs have not played a team that is "weak" by any means. Giles County has played Marshall County, Lewis County, Hickman County, & East Hickman. All of those teams provide no test for Giles. The Bobcats have not been in a real test other than the season opener against Cookeville and their win against Page. I will be interested to see how they react when the team on the other side of the field doesn't just "fall to pieces" at the sight of them :ugeek:

So what is your prediction?

Howdoitknow picked Lipscomb 24-22.

Howdoitblow(and it blows hard) & Mikesinh+ll(cuz his former coaches couldn't make him a hero) The only thing DL supporters like the two of you are hanging your hat on is schedule. Neither team had any idea how good or bad the competition would turnout this year. Not due to any of the Bobcats fault did some of the teams on their schedule not live up to previous billing. So unless you Mustang Faithful can find something better to hang your hat on its gonna be a looooong friday night for you in Pulaski.

Hey Ionlygotonerock, No one ever said it was the Bobcats fault that their schedule was weaker. It's the TSSAA's fault. No one is blaming them. So you are saying that a tougher schedule doesn't benefit a team in a big game?

Don't get me started on the Giles "faithful". I'm really going to miss arguing with all of you "faithful" next year on here. I'm pretty sure when your family ties to the team are cut you won't care about posting or much of anything to do with the Bobcats anymore. All except for Oldman, he'll stick around since he really doesn't have a family connection to the team. As for me, i'll be just another hobo with a laptop on the square with nothing better to do than surf Coacht all day.

Lil mikeyloosechell, I've been a Bobcat Faithful long before you were a sparkle in #62 eye. I even cheered for you, always thought you ran very precise routes. I've been posting before you even played varsity, my old id got bumped in coacht's upgrade. What you might realize is that just because you post doesn't make you one of the faithful. Let that angst go, and another thing, Don't be so sure WOMG doesn't have a boy on the team.

Yep Chevy. Been a Bobcat since 1971. Don't have a 'boy" on the team but I do have kin, lol. Been there for 38 years so you are right. I'll be there. Thick or thin. Other than 71' through 75', its as good as its ever been at Giles. 71' - 75' was a different era and style. As long as we can keep OC & his staff the days of a 1 hit wonder are over. Life's good! The future looks good. I still look bad. So, some things change and some do not ,lol. GO CATS!!!!! :ugeek:

Lil mikeyloosechell, I've been a Bobcat Faithful long before you were a sparkle in #62 eye. I even cheered for you, always thought you ran very precise routes. I've been posting before you even played varsity, my old id got bumped in coacht's upgrade. What you might realize is that just because you post doesn't make you one of the faithful. Let that angst go, and another thing, Don't be so sure WOMG doesn't have a boy on the team.

Why did your name get bumped on the upgrade and no one elses did? Can you explain the name you just gave me? I was a little slow in picking that one up. Good point about the posting not making you a faithful though. Sorry about the whole blaming people for not being faithful, you calling me a Lipscomb faithful just kind of got me riled up a bit :roflol:

Getting back to the game, I think that the offensive key in this game is going to be Houston. The Bobcats will need to establish the running game if they want to win. They will still pass no doubt and with success, just not on the same level as they did in other games this year. Lipscomb has an extremely tough secondary and always have. I see OC lulling them to sleep with Houston right behind the tackles and option with Wallace. Just when he has them where he wants them expect a big playaction pass. Defensively, just try and slow down Officer and the run attack of Lipscomb.

Why did your name get bumped on the upgrade and no one elses did? Can you explain the name you just gave me? I was a little slow in picking that one up. Good point about the posting not making you a faithful though. Sorry about the whole blaming people for not being faithful, you calling me a Lipscomb faithful just kind of got me riled up a bit :roflol:

My old id password was sent to an email adress at a company where i used to have wonderful dial-up service, and did you really check with everyone else to check if they got bumped or not :wacko:

As far as Lipscomb goes...there's a lot of issues there...the whole public/private thing, the interception called off last year by a ref that was 50 yards away when it was confirmed by 2 much closer, And the Coach Mac Groupies....you know who you are, we all know he is a fine coach but the man love for him is almost at a silly level. While Giles, agruably has its best team ever and one of its best seasons ever and on the other hand DL struggled most all season, Giles gets little respect when it comes to this game.

So join me Mike...jump on board and pull for the cats WIN OR.....THAT BAD WORD.

Now its time to bring in the HEAVY WEIGHTS

"Calling Bomb Squad and Eddie Haskell and the Gang!"

Its like saying Beetle Juice three times.

Thanks for thinking of us vandy. I am the only one that is able to make it though, because Eddie van halen is playing a heated game of paper scissors rock with jettjuice27, and bomb squad is trying to difuse the situation