Fulton at Red Bank---Round Two!!

bluelionheart23

LionFan86 .. you are correct .. the Falcons dont play very physical in the OL/DL lines ... and playing a team that likes to run the ball between the tackles is tough .. the Falcon DL arent very big and they have to rely on some quickness .. early in season the QB and RB didnt play on defense but when you have had as many injuries as Fulton has then it becomes a necessity ... while meeting a 6'1 220 back like Williams in the hole is not ideal for a QB I can assure you he will not back down from the contact .. if he gets hurt then he gets hurt .. he has gotten banged a couple times but he is a tough kid ... like I said in earlier post it will be a great challenge for Fulton considering the number of players that have to play both ways ... they dont have as many players as in past .. about 35 I think but the 35 that come down will try to make it a game and hopefully make it competitive. I heard Red Bank is a great place to play .. looking forward to seeing the kind of place Red Bank has ....

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to the ER vs Fulton game. Fulton is fast and diciplined and converted many 3rd downs through the air. they struggled to stop the run when ER switched to the Wildcat in the second half so it will be interesting to see what changes they make this friday. also Redbank will be much bigger and more physical upfront than ER.

Redbank - 28

Fulton - 17

RED Bank by 20 There is alot of talent there.I just dont see Fulton staying with the Lions,i can guarentee Fulton will jump on the midfield logo, i just wish i could be there to see the result.It wouldnt surprise me if it ended up in a big fight before halftime. Good luck Red bank beat the snot out of Fulton and we will see ya next year! War Eagles!!! P.S. Our quarter back will be fine thanks.wacko.gif[/img]

fulton won't jump on rb logo they have way more class than .Gibbs is a wanna be football program that will never be becaue their kids are way to soft.the only reason they had winning record is because they played a wimpy schedule . Fulton will bring a well prepare football team to chat . Rb has tradition and fulton repsects that ,but i hope Rb respects fulton or they mite be surprise. whatever happen it will be a better game than wimpy gibbs brought to chat.

RED Bank by 20 There is alot of talent there.I just dont see Fulton staying with the Lions,i can guarentee Fulton will jump on the midfield logo, i just wish i could be there to see the result.It wouldnt surprise me if it ended up in a big fight before halftime. Good luck Red bank beat the snot out of Fulton and we will see ya next year! War Eagles!!! P.S. Our quarter back will be fine thanks.

I Double Dog Dare you to come up with one game in the past Decade where Fulton has ever stomped on another team's logo. You're just throwing out slanderous comments on a team you obviously know nothing about. That's kinda like me casting judgment on your mama and calling her a fat trailor trash lot lizard because I don't think you were educated properly enough to make a logical post. Just because we live in a close proximity to AE, doesn't mean we act like them.

On a kinder note, if anything I speculated about your mama is true , then I apologize for opening up any old wounds for you and your family.

Go Falcons!

After Red Bank scores their average 41 points per game it won't matter how many points Fulton scores it won't be enough. Red Bank 42 - 21. Both teams will bring a lot of offense, but Red Bank's great defense will hold. Bring on Greeneville or whoever. Red Bank will be 15-0.

As far as where to eat? You just need to plan on eating at the stadiun! Great hotdogs, hamburgers with cheese if you want. Pop corn! Candy bars! Cheese Nachos! Pizza, and much more. Drinks both hot and cold. Just come and plan on piggying out! Yes there is a $3.00 parking charge that goes to Red Bank Band. In other words it all goes for the kids. So why complain?

As far as being disrespectful and jumping on the home teams logo is an act of unsportmanship during per game activities. If the officals were doing there job there would have been a flag thrown and a 15 yard pently administered on the opening kick off. The officals have responsiblities during 30 minutes pryor to game time. After watching Gibbs jump and stomp on Red Bank's logo I wondered why the officals did not throw a flag. If the coaches will not stop this disrespective behavior then the TSSAA Officals need to do their job. Or maybe they need to read the footbal rule book again before the game.

What do you think?

After Red Bank scores their average 41 points per game it won't matter how many points Fulton scores it won't be enough. Red Bank 42 - 21. Both teams will bring a lot of offense, but Red Bank's great defense will hold. Bring on Greeneville or whoever. Red Bank will be 15-0.

As far as where to eat? You just need to plan on eating at the stadiun! Great hotdogs, hamburgers with cheese if you want. Pop corn! Candy bars! Cheese Nachos! Pizza, and much more. Drinks both hot and cold. Just come and plan on piggying out! Yes there is a $3.00 parking charge that goes to Red Bank Band. In other words it all goes for the kids. So why complain?

As far as being disrespectful and jumping on the home teams logo is an act of unsportmanship during per game activities. If the officals were doing there job there would have been a flag thrown and a 15 yard pently administered on the opening kick off. The officals have responsiblities during 30 minutes pryor to game time. After watching Gibbs jump and stomp on Red Bank's logo I wondered why the officals did not throw a flag. If the coaches will not stop this disrespective behavior then the TSSAA Officals need to do their job. Or maybe they need to read the footbal rule book again before the game.

What do you think?

Greeneville, who averages 40 ppg, has already spanked 1 overated team this season and is certainly not going to shy away from the chance to knock off another. Lets both of us take care of business this Friday and we'll be glad to pay the 3 bucks to eat great stadium food and see Red Bank face a team that is at least playing at the same level.

Boy ... those Greeneville people are pretty COCKY considering they aint never won anything !!!

And earlier post about Fulton stomping on other teams logo ... it wont happen .. Fulton has been there and has class ... hopefuly we can make it a good game .. either way I hope Red Bank or Fulton beats the crap out of COCKY Greeneville ..

Boy ... those Greeneville people are pretty COCKY considering they aint never won anything !!!

And earlier post about Fulton stomping on other teams logo ... it wont happen .. Fulton has been there and has class ... hopefuly we can make it a good game .. either way I hope Red Bank or Fulton beats the crap out of COCKY Greeneville ..

Yeah well its pretty tough getting there when you have to go through Maryville every year...If we line up against schools twice our size and make it to the semis then I think we have the right to a bit of confidence. We aren't 11-0 like Red Bank...we're 8-3. And like Fulton, we lost to some REALLY GOOD teams in Tennessee High, Sullivan South and Elizabethton. I also think all 3 of us have fairly weak conferences so the play-offs will tell the tale. Since none of us have faced each other before it should be interesting.

RED Bank by 20 There is alot of talent there.I just dont see Fulton staying with the Lions,i can guarentee Fulton will jump on the midfield logo, i just wish i could be there to see the result.It wouldnt surprise me if it ended up in a big fight before halftime. Good luck Red bank beat the snot out of Fulton and we will see ya next year! War Eagles!!! P.S. Our quarter back will be fine thanks.

I Double Dog Dare you to come up with one game in the past Decade where Fulton has ever stomped on another team's logo. You're just throwing out slanderous comments on a team you obviously know nothing about. That's kinda like me casting judgment on your mama and calling her a fat trailor trash lot lizard because I don't think you were educated properly enough to make a logical post. Just because we live in a close proximity to AE, doesn't mean we act like them.

On a kinder note, if anything I speculated about your mama is true , then I apologize for opening up any old wounds for you and your family.

Go Falcons!

lol thats funny you went from football to my momma and then i cant make a intellegent statement? At least my parents are married. If youall dont stomp on the logo your just as yellow as i thought. Come on lest see what your made of stomp the logo,you already proved you have no class.