Fulton at Red Bank---Round Two!!

bluelionheart23

jwc...you need to back on up! We mad MISTAKES. I am not taking anything away from your team but fumbling the ball on a punt is a "mistake." Senseless penalties are Mistakes...not the ability of your football team. Now your ability to capitlize on our mistakes should be noted. Don't get me wrong, I saw a good football team last night but we definitely made you look better. Anyway...I was sitting in the stands and I heard one Dad say and I quote, "you are missing a great game ref, you jackass!" If that offends you then you are ridiculous. I have heard much worse. The refs were awful mostly our way but probably both ways. It doesn't matter. You beat us and we did not have bad sportsmanship Coaches, players,or fans. It is one thing that I love about our program. Good Luck Red Bank.

I have officated for over 40+ years and now retired. So I have heard about everything there is to hollow and I have been call just about everything too. It comes with the territory and it all pays the same. But what counts is that your players displayed good sportsmanship which speak volumes for the team and coaches too. Hope to see you all next year.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jwc ... Good Luck to Red Bank ... they were too good for the Falcons this year .. would liked to have played you guys in the 2004 thru 2007 when we had some lineman and were physical ... seems as thought the past couple of years we have not been physical ... anyway to game .. we did make some killer mistakes ie. fumble punt , 14 penalties and the one pass interfernece to keep drive alive before the half which was very bad call .. again dont get exited it didnt beat us by any means .. #4 did that .. we didnt play inspired or tackle well .. maybe these Falcons didnt think they could win game .. who knows .. regardless of what you think I thought you guys played well ... running lanes for #4 were there .. the QB completed passes with players in his face .. threw a couple up for grabs and was on target ... Hope you guys win ... we played Greeneville ina summer 7 on 7 pass league .. they are very cocky especially # 11 ... and their fans are worse that ours ever thought about being .. thanks for comment about sportsmanship .. Fulton has been there before .. they know how to act even in loss ... the have been commended for their sportmanship alot .. in wins and losses .. the only guy I saw for RB even remotely act up was number 51 .. he did some gestures back to Fulton sideline but it may have been in retaliation ... again I hope you guys bury Greeneville like you did us !!!!! We had a Junior dominated team this year so we will be back ... all we need is a couple OL/DL .. can you spare some ??????

I want to congradulate Fulton on a great year! I know they will be back there next year ready for whoever. I wanted also to comment on the Fulton fans. My mother works the visitor concession stand for Red Bank and she said that Fulton fans were amazing! From the elderly to the children everyone was very polite and respectful! I know that your football team is good, but it is nice to know that it is not just the football team its the fans and the Fulton community! Again I appreciate good sportsmanship and fun high school football, so thanks!