Fulton at Red Bank---Round Two!!

bluelionheart23

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow it is very interesting to read about all the haters!!!!!! Red Bank takes one game at a time and Fulton will be no different we will have a plan as usual. Coach of the year Tim Daniels and the rest of our Elite Coaching staff Knox Fulton better bring their A game this Friday.

Warning If you come to Red Bank and step on the carpet with your shoes on(the carpet would be the RB in the center of the field) you will pay the price NO MERCY!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO THE BLUE NATION!!!!! :lol:

kinda like when rb came to Maryville and came over to the home sideline and started stomping and chanting like a bunch of thugs? they payed the price

Can we stop talking about all the BS and focus on the game instead. Whether it is being cocky or not it does not matter, the score in the end is all that matters. So stop talkin about the crap and talk about the game. What are the teams strengths, weaknesses, common opponents, ect. Thank you and Go Lioins. Fulton Fans be safe traveling down and lets get ready for a good game!

I agree stop the bs. Fulton is fast,quick and undersize had some season ending injuries early in the year. o-line is playing as hard as they can giving #1 some hole #3 can break it #2 #4 #7 playmakers with great speed Defense #21 can cause many problems #6 if healthy has a bright future #24 plays hard #51 starting to shine at dl Fulton depth has been a concern this year low count for varsity. Fulton offense is balanced ,defense is a man to man in your face type, gets em burnt some times but they will hit you, special teams has beeb our bigges surprise this year "we can kick the ball "

Does fulton have open enrollment now? news to me maybe since their a academy but like i don't think they do . sure haven't seen the numbers increase on the football team. their ban is bigger but i think they borrow them from the local middle school. 35 varsity players all they got , they usually play 8 players both ways .

With open enrollment Fulton should win it all.Other districts can not compete!

Open enrollment? Are you saying Fulton just lets anyone move into our district and attend our public school? Provide them transportation on a yellow limo and offer them a warm lunch each day? You may have heard about all of the amenities Club Fulton has to offer. We were blessed with government subsidized housing within walking distance for our scholarship players who cant afford the academic tuition. All of our underprivileged student athletes are given Family Membership Gold cards to the Spa of LeWestern Heights. One more perk... On game day in the Kroger parking lot , former high school dropout "Wet Willie" gives free haircuts to all the starters and carves their game number into the side of their head. The line's so long, people on Broadway pull over thinking they can get their H1N1 shot.

You are so right when you say the other districts can't compete with what Fulton has to offer. Ooooh the perks of living in the inner city is as sweet as red velvet cake!

Now that I've had my fun with you... Let me educate you by saying that Fulton's success has been earned on the field with pride, desire, sweat equity, and superior coaching. Maybe this is what your program struggles to compete with, and the only way you know how to deny it is to throw "air-ball" cheap shots at our success.

Yes we do have open enrollment. You move here and then you can play ball. That's as open as it gets.

Go Falcons!

Red Bank is favored to win and should be .. they have an outstanding team with alot of good players and good coaching .... Falcons will need to play their best to have a chance ... they know that ... but they will come and compete and thats all you can ask ... if Red Bank plays better then they deserve it .. both teams have speed to match each other .. Falcons had some trouble stopping ER ground game at times ... Fulton is small up front on defense and I would expect Red Bank to try to pound it also with the stud running back they have ... and then play action off and hit some of the skill players they have ... again it will be tough test but Falcons will show up in Chattanooga Friday night ... hope we have some decent weather ... I heard RB is a great place to play and attend game .. looking forward to traveling down 75. Good Luck to both teams and pray to keep them safe from injury !!

WOW!!!!!! Do not get so defensive about your school's football program.

I have heard only great things about Fulton and I know friday will be a game full of highlights. I look forward to a good game and a good crowd. I hope the short ride does not stop the fans from coming to support!!!!!

With the talent from both teams I would expect some colleges to be there to scout their next star!!!!! So, good luck to both Fulton and the Red Bank Lions I am looking forward to sitting in the cold and watching this one :?:

Just saw Fulton on film...and I'm kinda suprised how not phyiscal they are...They have tremendous looking kids, just not very tough and physical! I think this will be where Red Bank wins this battle! I saw where Alcoa got after them and Fulton couldnt establish any type of run game!! And why is the starting QB and RB playing Linebacker!?! I hope they have their minds right to meet 6'1 220lb Keon Williams in the hole...that just doesnt seem very smart/safe to me...but im just a fan, what do i know?

Red Bank 28

Fulton 7