Livingston Academy host Whites Creek

BigDaddy_1

Whites Creek should easily win this game. They're probably more athletic than any team Livingston Academy has seen this year.

-snd

Please tell me that was a joke? :lol: LA has seen more athletic teams than you would ever want to think about! Do you have any idea of who they have played the last four years? The district they were in till this year has had the AAA state champion in it for at least the past 5 years if i remember right. Keep thinking it will be easy and you may just be sitting in the stands come next friday. Go Hogeye its going to be a battle at LA in a few days :thumb:

And over the past 4 years, what's la's record against those more athletic teams?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whites Creek should easily win this game. They're probably more athletic than any team Livingston Academy has seen this year.

-snd

Please tell me that was a joke? :lol: LA has seen more athletic teams than you would ever want to think about! Do you have any idea of who they have played the last four years? The district they were in till this year has had the AAA state champion in it for at least the past 5 years if i remember right. Keep thinking it will be easy and you may just be sitting in the stands come next friday. Go Hogeye its going to be a battle at LA in a few days :thumb:

And over the past 4 years, what's la's record against those more athletic teams?

2005 State Champions to start with! Then we had 2 head coaching changes and some major rebuilding years. We held most of the games close thru to the half most of those games and some all the way to the end. Final scores dont always repersent how a game goes and records dont always show how good a team is. Besides that thats the past this years LA team has held a good athletic Anderson Co team to a close game and has beaten several other teams thgis year with good athletes. Gotta get to class will post more later :huh:

2005 State Champions to start with! Then we had 2 head coaching changes and some major rebuilding years. We held most of the games close thru to the half most of those games and some all the way to the end. Final scores dont always repersent how a game goes and records dont always show how good a team is. Besides that thats the past this years LA team has held a good athletic Anderson Co team to a close game and has beaten several other teams thgis year with good athletes. Gotta get to class will post more later :hungry:

So, the past is the past now? I thought la was ready for White's Creek BECAUSE of the tough competition form the past? Your mind tricks are can't foot ol' Golddust!

White's Creek 38

la 3

Golddust...what are basing your prediction on...Surely not a hope and a prayer. Surely WC wouldn't do LA like that on LA's home field would they?

2005 State Champions to start with! Then we had 2 head coaching changes and some major rebuilding years. We held most of the games close thru to the half most of those games and some all the way to the end. Final scores dont always repersent how a game goes and records dont always show how good a team is. Besides that thats the past this years LA team has held a good athletic Anderson Co team to a close game and has beaten several other teams thgis year with good athletes. Gotta get to class will post more later :lol:

So, the past is the past now? I thought la was ready for White's Creek BECAUSE of the tough competition form the past? Your mind tricks are can't foot ol' Golddust!

So how does one foot ol' Golddust? :hungry:

White's Creek 38

la 3

2005 State Champions to start with! Then we had 2 head coaching changes and some major rebuilding years. We held most of the games close thru to the half most of those games and some all the way to the end. Final scores dont always repersent how a game goes and records dont always show how good a team is. Besides that thats the past this years LA team has held a good athletic Anderson Co team to a close game and has beaten several other teams thgis year with good athletes. Gotta get to class will post more later :hungry:

White's Creek 38

la 3

This will be one of the toughest teams LA has faced this year as well it should be as it is the second round of the playoffs. I have no idea of what kind of athletes WC has or the offence they run, size, speed, or the color of their socks. I guess you get the picture, so I cant make an assumption of the score but I will say LA will be ready for whatever WC has to offer. Good luck to both and all you WC fans be sure and try one of those famous ribeye samiches over on the visitors side mmmmm :lol:

GO HOG-EYE

I dont know how one would go about footing ol dusty and that may have or not been gold dust B)

I was simply responding to the comment that was made about WC being the toughest team that LA had faced in years. When you can compete and win with the East Tn. teams then your playing with the best. And yes the past IS the past. You can do two things with it: Learn from playing the best(even if it means geting creamed for three seasons for the most part) and improve your game for the future which LA has done. Or you can sit down and do nothing bc you think your not able to do anything about it. I dont know anything about WC they prob. are a great team or they wouldnt still be playing week 2 of the playoffs. But what I dont get is why you think that WC will come in and basicly run over us on our home field??? :roflolk: . I just looked at you schedual for this season and your wins/losses. WC started out on a good run. But I noticed that you lost 0-20 to PC which Smith Co. beat 9-0 last week. Im not too sure how good the nashville teams compare to the east teams but I know that the score will not be as big a victory for either team as the score posted earlier!

White's Creek 38

la 3

One more thing tho about a past season... LA was beat pretty badly by both Austin East and Knox Catholic the year we won the State Title during the regular season. But the playoffs were like a whole new season for those boys. They put their heart and souls into every game that they played and come out with a W. Ive not seen a LA team like it again, till now. This is the first year LA has made the playoffs sense the Title run, and the boys are showing that same determination to go out and win as the team did four years ago. I can see this LA team doing a repeat of that year. Hard work can beat talent. That has been proved before and with alot of work and a little luck it will happen again. :roflolk:GO HOGEYE

White's Creek 38

la 3

One more thing tho about a past season... LA was beat pretty badly by both Austin East and Knox Catholic the year we won the State Title during the regular season. But the playoffs were like a whole new season for those boys. They put their heart and souls into every game that they played and come out with a W. Ive not seen a LA team like it again, till now. This is the first year LA has made the playoffs sense the Title run, and the boys are showing that same determination to go out and win as the team did four years ago. I can see this LA team doing a repeat of that year. Hard work can beat talent. That has been proved before and with alot of work and a little luck it will happen again. :ugeek:GO HOGEYE

You're right. Hard work does beat talent. And I would be willing to bet that whites creek doesn't have the grit that LA has. If LA can score a couple of quick touch downs to start the game, Whites Creek will lay down. I've seen it to many times.