AreThe Mustangs Playing Friday Night?

squatlow

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick quiz..Real simple...

Since the 2006 football season which of these two teams, Lake County or Huntingdon, has beaten the McKenzie Rebels ??.....

Answer....Lake County

The Falcons have pulled off some big wins the last few years....Not saying they will tonight but Lake County is a dangerous team....

Since the 2006 football season which of these two teams, Lake County or Huntingdon, has beaten the McKenzie Rebels ??.....

Answer....Lake County

The Falcons have pulled off some big wins the last few years....Not saying they will tonight but Lake County is a dangerous team....

Unpredictable As Fudge Would Fit More.... :evil:

Answer....Lake County

Unpredictable As Fudge Would Fit More.... :evil:

:evil: ..True that

Answer....Lake County

real good philosophy there! let me ask you one. how many ranked teams in any class has uc beaten this year (2009 which is the only one that counts)?

Congrats to Huntingdon..Yall have a fine footballteam..I really knew what was going to happen before I even came and spent my 18.00 for tickets for my son and myself and gas etc..but I've been there when they were winning a couple state championships and several state runnerup trophies and wasn't about to not come and support these guys..From the opening quarter..it was all Huntingdon and we all knew it..And it could have been worse..Holder is a fine running back..But so is the other guy..believe was #18..maybe #19..We couldn't catch em..so not sure..And they had a couple more jitter bugs come in the last quarter..believe was #20 and #28..One of them looked like a younger Holder..lol..But Lake Co only has about 4 seniors ,so maybe better days ahead..But I do want to mention one Lake Co player..Cris Rogers..you come to play every game..Did a good job punting the ball..caught just about everything that came your way..and when it was a tackle..usually the announcer was always saying..tackle made by Cris Rogers..Anyway..good luck to Huntingdon..hope yall or Union City win the State..

Congrats to Huntingdon..Yall have a fine footballteam..I really knew what was going to happen before I even came and spent my 18.00 for tickets for my son and myself and gas etc..but I've been there when they were winning a couple state championships and several state runnerup trophies and wasn't about to not come and support these guys..From the opening quarter..it was all Huntingdon and we all knew it..And it could have been worse..Holder is a fine running back..But so is the other guy..believe was #18..maybe #19..We couldn't catch em..so not sure..And they had a couple more jitter bugs come in the last quarter..believe was #20 and #28..One of them looked like a younger Holder..lol..But Lake Co only has about 4 seniors ,so maybe better days ahead..But I do want to mention one Lake Co player..Cris Rogers..you come to play every game..Did a good job punting the ball..caught just about everything that came your way..and when it was a tackle..usually the announcer was always saying..tackle made by Cris Rogers..Anyway..good luck to Huntingdon..hope yall or Union City win the State..
i agree with you totally about the Rogers kid. he did it all from catching passes,making tackles, punting and kicking. he's a great player.