Round 2: South Fulton @ Union City **Rematch**

uc4pride

I just want to make an observation about the conversations that have been taking place on this thread.

1. I think people have a bad habit of putting all fans from one school together becausen a couple of people go overboard.

2. I think people go overboard denegrating a bunch of high school kids because of the above reason.

3. I think people should pull for their teams and not worry about others.

4. The TSSAA put the new classifications in place and they are not going to change for awhile. Wherever you are you must live with it. Making excuses for playing bigger schools is not doing your kids any favors. They still have to play them and you are planting a built in excuse into their brains if they do not play well.

Just my thoughts.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Probably Because Volfan Has Been Consistent In Downing Union City. Either Because Of Size Of School Or Something. But I On The Otherhand Have Not. And I Have Not Been Consistently Downing South Fulton. Now Me And Devil Alumni Talk Frequently, He In Support Of The Rebels And Me In Support Of The RedDevils. But Devil Alumni Will Tell Ya He Feels Good About How South Fulton Will Play Now That Avent Is Back But He Won't Predict A Win Either. It's Called Mutual Respect Which Is Something You Too Do Not Possess. And It's A Trait I Feel You'll Never Have. So In Saying This Union City Moves On And South Fulton Does Not.

Well Probably Because Volfan Has Been Consistent In Downing Union City. Either Because Of Size Of School Or Something. But I On The Otherhand Have Not. And I Have Not Been Consistently Downing South Fulton. Now Me And Devil Alumni Talk Frequently, He In Support Of The Rebels And Me In Support Of The RedDevils. But Devil Alumni Will Tell Ya He Feels Good About How South Fulton Will Play Now That Avent Is Back But He Won't Predict A Win Either. It's Called Mutual Respect Which Is Something You Too Do Not Possess. And It's A Trait I Feel You'll Never Have. So In Saying This Union City Moves On And South Fulton Does Not.

So, how do you defend your stance on Greenfield? I mean if you are so just and righteous, why do you feel the need to sling mud. Greenfield's coach has never said an ill word toward you, and yet you find it reasonable to put him down. Not sure if I want what you got. I have only been on these boards for a couple of years, but in that time I have found you to be one of the most arrogant, obnoxious, and disrespectful posters on here. I find it laughable that you have the nerve to talk about someone else not being respectful. Oh well, I guess it takes all kinds. I will say this. If you knew volfan, I think you would really rethink your position.

Let me ask you an honest question. That means I would need an honest answer by the way. Let's say that Mckenzie makes it to the title game. There you are in the 4th quarter and you find your team down by a score of 41-0 with about a minute to go in the game. I would imagine that you would be a little disheartened. Now, let's say the the opposing team is 1st and goal from the 10 and they call a timeout. They still have their starters in the game and they called that timeout to set up a play to take a shot at the endzone. Here is my question. What would you think about that team and coach? I am sure you know where I am going with this so I am sure will say that it wouldn't make you mad, but it would make most people very upset. That is why so many Greenfield people have a problem with you Butchie. You act like that kind of a person.

LOL, The South Pitt Game 2 Years Ago. 52 To 0 And I Never Said A Word. They Could Do It And They Did. It's Football Not T-Ball, And There's Nothing In TSSAA About Being Fair Or Courteous Pertaining To The Score. That's Why There's A Mercy Rule. :evil:

You are correct that this is not t-ball, but if a team is up by that much and they leave their starters in to continue to run it up then they don't have a lot of sportsmanship. I have no problem with them scoring using the 2nd and 3rd team, but to keep the starters is in while legal, it is disgraceful.

Now Huf? I Know This Game You Are In Reference Too. And It Has Been Explained The Best I Can. And No Matter What I Say Aint Gonna Change Your Opinion Of It.....But Most Of Our Starters We're Out When This Disgraceful Thing You Say Occurred Between Mckenzie And Greenfield. And Comer And Thomas Was Not In Charge. Coach Snow Who Is Now In Lake County Was. He Was Running The Subs And A Few Starters To Fill The Positions...Called A Time Out To Run The Play In Question.....Though You Might Say Disgraceful..And To You It Might Be. But Wherelse Can Our B Team Get The Experience To Better Our Team?

LOL, The South Pitt Game 2 Years Ago. 52 To 0 And I Never Said A Word. They Could Do It And They Did. It's Football Not T-Ball, And There's Nothing In TSSAA About Being Fair Or Courteous Pertaining To The Score. That's Why There's A Mercy Rule. :D

I HATE the "Mercy Rule" by the way.... :o

LOL, When They Was Kickin Our Butts It Didn't Seem To Help Any :roflol: Continuos Tick My Arse, They Shoulda Been Spinning It. :roflol: I Prayed For A Snow Storm, A Meteour, Even A Dang Earthquake. I Contemplated Calling The National Guard Cause We Where Totally Defenseless :thumb:

LOL, The South Pitt Game 2 Years Ago. 52 To 0 And I Never Said A Word. They Could Do It And They Did. It's Football Not T-Ball, And There's Nothing In TSSAA About Being Fair Or Courteous Pertaining To The Score. That's Why There's A Mercy Rule. :roflol:

At least we only got beat 52-16 the last time we played for a state championship.... :roflol:

LOL, The South Pitt Game 2 Years Ago. 52 To 0 And I Never Said A Word. They Could Do It And They Did. It's Football Not T-Ball, And There's Nothing In TSSAA About Being Fair Or Courteous Pertaining To The Score. That's Why There's A Mercy Rule. :roflol:

At least we only got beat 52-16 the last time we played for a state championship.... :thumb:

Well They Sure Enjoyed Their Work On Us. :roflol: