Tryouts...the good, the bad and the ugly?

play4keeps

I believe that all Tennessee tryouts are complete and 11/10 was the first day a club can ask for a commitment (per SRVA).

How did it go? According to a friend who lives in Huntsville, Rocket City had tryouts on Saturday, posted teams on Sunday and will have their first team meeting this coming Saturday. How impressive is THAT?

As for me, I saw this...

the good: lots and lots of girls are planning to play ball this club season

the bad: the stress of waiting to see teams posted

the ugly: even at the 18s level, some girls look like they just decided "hey, why don't we go try to play volleyball" :roflol:

Looking forward to seeing you all this season.

It has been over a week since our age group completed tryouts and we're still waiting to find out which team my daughter will be on. I guess the ugly would be how we feel waiting and waiting and... :lol:

The good is that it should be today though. :thumb:

The bad is probably just what the coaches are going through trying to place so many kids and trying to do it right. I think there were close to 100 girls in our age group alone.

If the 10th is the first day clubs can ask for a commitment, what is the longest you can take to commit to them? It doesn't affect us, but I was just curious.