Whites Creek VS Maplewood QUARTERFINALS

midtnmale

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Score?

Whites Creek 12 Maplewood 3. Whites Creek travels to Greeneville after the win.

any team any time ...still holds true ...isnt that right jwc or jcw? ..i forgot.

WOW my mighty Panthers fall!! great game!!! only 10 more points than the last game,I am a lil shocked at that and then again im not ..great defenisve effort by both teams.. the Cobras defense bent but didnt break when it counted and the special teams punting owned! ..on top of that we shoot ourselves in the foot with flags, cant win like that ... Congrats to Whites Creek!!! ...im still behind you!!! its yours for the taking ..go get it!

Still a Metro thang!!!

all in all it was still a great season for the Panthers ..District 10 Champs, Quarters State Playoffs, 2010 ..a "very solid core" of players return.. the future looks very bright for the Panthers ...Coach Thompson seems like there is something real special in the works over there, i hope that was just a preview for 2010.

so dont think its over folks ..you will see us again!

Panther Pride!!

c/o 95

-boski

iN10 WeWin!

Score?

Whites Creek 12 Maplewood 3. Whites Creek travels to Greeneville after the win.

any team any time ...still holds true ...isnt that right jwc or jcw? ..i forgot.

WOW my mighty Panthers fall!! great game!!! only 10 more points than the last game,I am a lil shocked at that and then again im not ..great defenisve effort by both teams.. the Cobras defense bent but didnt break when it counted and the special teams punting owned! ..on top of that we shoot ourselves in the foot with flags, cant win like that ... Congrats to Whites Creek!!! ...im still behind you!!! its yours for the taking ..go get it!

Still a Metro thang!!!

all in all it was still a great season for the Panthers ..District 10 Champs, Quarters State Playoffs, 2010 ..a "very solid core" of players return.. the future looks very bright for the Panthers ...Coach Thompson seems like there is something real special in the works over there, i hope that was just a preview for 2010.

so dont think its over folks ..you will see us again!

Panther Pride!!

c/o 95

-boski

iN10 WeWin!

Well, Well, Well, like I said enjoy your State Championship game with White Creek because Maplewood will not make it to the finals. Any team with 4 losses or like Scott 6 losses does not belong in the playoffs. I still hold to that fact. You had your championship game last night and lost.

Red Bank had their championship games last night and lost too! Greeneville will beat WC like a drum and will play whoever from wherever in Cookville and the Devils will be the State Champions with a 12-3 record. That's acceptable. But I still believe the State Championship should be 15-0. But those little devils stopped RB and would allow that to happen. So there is next year!

I am chewing crow now and will be for the next 39 weeks (that when we start football again). barb is goiing to bake it for me since I can't eat anything that is fried or grilled. After my heart attack last night the Doctors told me to change my eating habits. They recommened "baked crow."

I believe that the worst record for this years Championship will be 12 - 3. So with that, I am pulling for those devils from Greeneville, They have a great team that beat the #1 team in the State. No one else has been able to it. And Greeneville came into the Lion's Den and did it there! Greeneville has great cheerleaders and a great Band too. The fans are respectiveful and fun to talk with. Great people and program. They are coached well too. So, I am happy for them and hope they enjoy being #1 in 4A!

jwc

thanks for all the support jwc.

Can anyone tell us how Greeneville will stack up with the creek?

Can our Defense hold them like we held the high scoring redbank to a seaon low 13 points?

Can our run game work on them and our passing game?

What our their strengths?

O and jwc I'll more than happy to save you a seat at the Devil Inferno Friday night!

The entire town is estatic again this year with the semi-final trip.

It's a small town lifting up the Devils and you see signs all over the place for the devils.

GO DEVILS BEAT WHITES CREEK!!!