McKenzie vs Adamsville....Let It Begin....

VOLnWTN

Well If Your Playing At Bethel next Year You Better Get Used To Losing......... :roflolk:

is it raining today again slacker!!!???

Nah....Sitting In My Truck Killing Time Until Building Inspector Shows Up.... :x

You could be waiting a while. I bet they sure like to take their time. Probably wants to make you the last stop so he can go home for the day :cry:

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could be waiting a while. I bet they sure like to take their time. Probably wants to make you the last stop so he can go home for the day :roflolk:

Well This Guy Is A State Inspector Over 3 Counties. And Dances To The Beat Of His Own Drum... :cry: He Just Called And Is Still An Hour Away....Was Supposed To Be Here At 10 So Go Figure?

Yeah Butch Ill try to learn to lose. Its been hard for me these past couple years for me and my travel ball team but yeah and I wont get used to it until next year because our TRAIN ride isn't stoppin friday big guy. :roflolk:

Awe C'mon Now 22? You Still Anticipating Winning Friday? :x Now We Have Been Through This. I Almost Forgot We Was Playing Ya'll This Week.. Sorta Felt Like A Bye Week.... :cry:

I thought a bye week was an automatic win?? :x I wan rodgers autograph after the game because I know I seen him on the movie hills have eyes..HAHAHAHAHA :x

Well You Can Get It From One Of The Players....Seeing As How He's Gonna Be Tatooing Them All Night. :cry: I Can Hear It Now....Your Running Backs Are Gonna Be Muttering 25, 25, 25 For The Next Week. :roflolk:

The reason he has so many tackles is because he is so ugly when the backs actually see him up close they faint. hahah. You running out of come backs? what butch aren't you supposed to be the king of come backs. Im here to still your throne and then we sill still your spot in cookville come firday night! :roflol:

LOl, Naw I'm Just Keeping Pace With Ya Lil One. You Jab And I Jab. But The Knock-Out Will Be Friday...Do Ya'll Have Your End Of Season Ceremonies Prepared. We Got Together And Bought Suites In Cookeville....And Looking At Champ Rings And Stuff. Yeah Adamsville Is Like An Ole Dead Skunk In The Road To The Rebels...Just Gonna Swerve Over And Don't Get None On The Wheels Of The Rebel Train...But Hey After We Wax Ya'lls Lil Tails For Ya, There's Room For Ya On Our Pep Bus. :angry:

Oh so yall looked at rings for basketball?? To bad we dont play yall or we would win in that category too. Hey if yall take pictures after the game friday night put on a mask on 25 we wouldn't want him scaring the young kids would we? There will be enough crying goin on from the MCK side. :roflol:

But I Have To Admit We Was Worried About The Cardinals...Yep.....We Was Worried Humboldt Would Beat Ya Before We Had A Chance Too. :angry: