McKenzie vs Adamsville....Let It Begin....

VOLnWTN

Dang ya'll, the two players talked after the game and are good with what happened!! Add to that that I talked to Jake's dad this afternoon and he will be fine in a couple of days. SHOW SOME CLASS FANS!! Football is a tough game and stuff happens in games. And btw, Jake will have a visor in his helmet next weekend. Don't let one isolated incident that may or may not have been deliberate marr the entire game. Both teams played their way there, played their hearts out and the Adamsville folks were a credit to their community last night.

In closing this door I just want to say that the Rebel Nation needs to seriouslty start worrying about next Friday night at Trousdale Co. and get over last night 'cause it's a done deal and we HAVE to move on to the next step!! We will be playing the defending state champs Rebels. I don't need to say any more. Ya'll been there before, get it done Rebs!! The championship game will be played next Friday night at TC's house!!!!! We gonna bring it and ya'll best be ready for it!!! We got a few injuries but this team has had championship game written all over them since last season.

OK, I'm done for now. My buds will pick up my slack in a day or two but, I'm calling it like I see it.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Time to close the book on the Cards and get ready for TC. We have a great challenge and opportunity in front of us. One team of these seniors is gonig to pad up for the last time next Friday. For me, that would be enough drive to work my tail off the next week to prepare.

Duck you know what I mean, its all about MRP!!

Dang ya'll, the two players talked after the game and are good with what happened!! Add to that that I talked to Jake's dad this afternoon and he will be fine in a couple of days. SHOW SOME CLASS FANS!! Football is a tough game and stuff happens in games. And btw, Jake will have a visor in his helmet next weekend. Don't let one isolated incident that may or may not have been deliberate marr the entire game. Both teams played their way there, played their hearts out and the Adamsville folks were a credit to their community last night.

In closing this door I just want to say that the Rebel Nation needs to seriouslty start worrying about next Friday night at Trousdale Co. and get over last night 'cause it's a done deal and we HAVE to move on to the next step!! We will be playing the defending state champs Rebels. I don't need to say any more. Ya'll been there before, get it done Rebs!! The championship game will be played next Friday night at TC's house!!!!! We gonna bring it and ya'll best be ready for it!!! We got a few injuries but this team has had championship game written all over them since last season.

OK, I'm done for now. My buds will pick up my slack in a day or two but, I'm calling it like I see it.

I agree. Time to close the book on the Cards and get ready for TC. We have a great challenge and opportunity in front of us. One team of these seniors is gonig to pad up for the last time next Friday. For me, that would be enough drive to work my tail off the next week to prepare.

Duck you know what I mean, its all about MRP!!

And I hope you find Billy Gillman this time so u will stop missing the ballgames over thanksgiving. I'm tired of being your Verizon scoreboard. :oops:

Here is some highlights of the game..

Just as impressive the second time as it was in person the first time. Good luck to the Rebels the rest ofthe way bring bak a gold ball for he west. I am glad #27 suffered no major or permanent damage. Our COach said he would handle the situation so I guess that ends it. I guess I got to find something to do withmy time now that Ican't run my muth on here LOL. PEace out!

Butchie, get your crayons It is a long trip to TC.

Here is some highlights of the game..

Just as impressive the second time as it was in person the first time. Good luck to the Rebels the rest ofthe way bring bak a gold ball for he west. I am glad #27 suffered no major or permanent damage. Our COach said he would handle the situation so I guess that ends it. I guess I got to find something to do withmy time now that Ican't run my muth on here LOL. PEace out!

Butchie, get your crayons It is a long trip to TC.

Well, last season when JoByrns slammed the door in our face we fell in with them. Feel free to do the same and hang with us thru this. We will represent the west as best we can and that is all I can promise. TC will be an awsome opponent for the Semi's. I would much rather have faced them at Cookville. At least with us you can run your mouth another week or two!!!! :flower: