McKenzie vs Adamsville....Let It Begin....

VOLnWTN

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well The Rebels Have Laid It To Huntingdon And Riverside, I Don't See A Chance For Adamsville Either. Impressive Defense Tonight. If Not For Busted Coverage And Poor Tackling On The Return, Riverside Would Not Have Scored. But Awesome Defense Both Games. Let's Finish Up At Home And Head To The Creekbank. :thumb:

Well The Rebels Have Laid It To Huntingdon And Riverside, I Don't See A Chance For Adamsville Either. Impressive Defense Tonight. If Not For Busted Coverage And Poor Tackling On The Return, Riverside Would Not Have Scored. But Awesome Defense Both Games. Let's Finish Up At Home And Head To The Creekbank. :thumb:

Well, you better put ur glasses on chicken man cause we a comin! :thumb:

Well, you better put ur glasses on chicken man cause we a comin! :thumb:

I think I can speak for ole butchie on this one......We'll be waiting............ :thumb:

Well, you better put ur glasses on chicken man cause we a comin! :shock:

I think I can speak for ole butchie on this one......We'll be waiting............ :thumb:

Should be a fun week on here! Looking forward to meeting Butchie and the boys!! :thumb:

yea, it will be a treat. I don't talk as much as ole butchie does, he has a pretty good knack for doing what he does on here. I haven't seen anyone on here that likes to talk it up as much him, but he's as good a person as they come. If you dish it out, you'd better be prepared to take it because he will be coming... :evil: Me, I just like a good football game and I think this one will be. I've seen A-ville play and think we match up pretty well. I don't know about ya'lls game tonight but we were a little rusty on O and I think that contributed to the bye week. I'm just glad we don't have another one of those things.

Well The Rebels Have Laid It To Huntingdon And Riverside, I Don't See A Chance For Adamsville Either. Impressive Defense Tonight. If Not For Busted Coverage And Poor Tackling On The Return, Riverside Would Not Have Scored. But Awesome Defense Both Games. Let's Finish Up At Home And Head To The Creekbank. :evil:

If HBT hadn't shoot theirselves in the foot tonight. U would be playing them again 4 costly to's killed HBT. That is part of the game i know but Adamsville is playing over their head! They are not near as good as they think they are! HBt played with them all night just could not hold on to the ball! Mckenzie will win this game by at least 2 td's the fun will end next Friday night in Mckenzie! :evil:

Well The Rebels Have Laid It To Huntingdon And Riverside, I Don't See A Chance For Adamsville Either. Impressive Defense Tonight. If Not For Busted Coverage And Poor Tackling On The Return, Riverside Would Not Have Scored. But Awesome Defense Both Games. Let's Finish Up At Home And Head To The Creekbank. :evil:

If HBT hadn't shoot theirselves in the foot tonight. U would be playing them again 4 costly to's killed HBT. That is part of the game i know but Adamsville is playing over their head! They are not near as good as they think they are! HBt played with them all night just could not hold on to the ball! Mckenzie will win this game by at least 2 td's the fun will end next Friday night in Mckenzie! :evil:

OUCH............I sure hope your right, but we have some work to do ourselves this week to get ready.

yea, it will be a treat. I don't talk as much as ole butchie does, he has a pretty good knack for for doing what he does on here. I haven't seen anyone on here that likes to talk it up as much him, but he's as good a person as they come. If you dish it out, you'd better be prepared to take it because he will be coming... :evil: Me, I just like a good football game and I think this one will be. I've seen A-ville play and think we match up pretty well. I don't about ya'lls game tonight but we were a little rusty on O and I think that contributed to the bye week. I'm just glad we don't have another one.

Yeah, being off three weeks hurt us! Took nearly a qtr to knock the rust off! Defense was great!! Offense looked good and bad at times! I will say Humboldt had a good team! Some great athletes with speed! Very respectful kids! Yeah, I like yaking it up with Butchie on here! He is a character for sure! Good to know that some folks don't take everything so serious! When I poke fun that's what it is, just good fun!! Never aimed at the kids!! Hopefully, Butchie will have some more funny pics for this week! At least he doesn't have to worry about any drive by hot doggings this week!! :evil:

yea, it will be a treat. I don't talk as much as ole butchie does, he has a pretty good knack for for doing what he does on here. I haven't seen anyone on here that likes to talk it up as much him, but he's as good a person as they come. If you dish it out, you'd better be prepared to take it because he will be coming... :) Me, I just like a good football game and I think this one will be. I've seen A-ville play and think we match up pretty well. I don't about ya'lls game tonight but we were a little rusty on O and I think that contributed to the bye week. I'm just glad we don't have another one.

Yeah, being off three weeks hurt us! Took nearly a qtr to knock the rust off! Defense was great!! Offense looked good and bad at times! I will say Humboldt had a good team! Some great athletes with speed! Very respectful kids! Yeah, I like yaking it up with Butchie on here! He is a character for sure! Good to know that some folks don't take everything so serious! When I poke fun that's what it is, just good fun!! Never aimed at the kids!! Hopefully, Butchie will have some more funny pics for this week! At least he doesn't have to worry about any drive by hot doggings this week!! :evil:

Lets pass on the pictures. I was beginning to worry about last week. To much wienner talk going on for me........... :evil: Same with us as well, little rusty at times, but our D was extremely tough.

Well The Rebels Have Laid It To Huntingdon And Riverside, I Don't See A Chance For Adamsville Either. Impressive Defense Tonight. If Not For Busted Coverage And Poor Tackling On The Return, Riverside Would Not Have Scored. But Awesome Defense Both Games. Let's Finish Up At Home And Head To The Creekbank. :)

Well, had hoped to avoid this but oh well!! Sorry you got ur panties in a wad Zebra but if we hadn't had the long td run called back and a couple turnovers ourselves it would have been a lot worse! Who knows, McKenzie may win by a couple scores but tonight you guys lost by two scores!! BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR!! :evil: