McKenzie vs Adamsville....Let It Begin....

VOLnWTN

Well The Rebels Have Laid It To Huntingdon And Riverside, I Don't See A Chance For Adamsville Either. Impressive Defense Tonight. If Not For Busted Coverage And Poor Tackling On The Return, Riverside Would Not Have Scored. But Awesome Defense Both Games. Let's Finish Up At Home And Head To The Creekbank. :lol:

If HBT hadn't shoot theirselves in the foot tonight. U would be playing them again 4 costly to's killed HBT. That is part of the game i know but Adamsville is playing over their head! They are not near as good as they think they are! HBt played with them all night just could not hold on to the ball! Mckenzie will win this game by at least 2 td's the fun will end next Friday night in Mckenzie! :excl:

Zebra99,

I don't know what scores you have been following all year but Adamsville isn't playing over their heads. They have a good team. They finished 9-1 in the regular season(the only loss coming to Hardin Co, a 5A school). I'm not trying to take away anything from Humboldt. They are a good team and I realize that their losses came to teams with very strong programs(Henry Co., Milan, McKenzie, and Union City). So they have played some quality teams, but the difference tonight was Adamsville capitalized on the scoring opportunities. They also fumbled the ball several times. Calm down man. You know as well as I do that if Humboldt had won, you would have given Adamsville some credit for being a good team.(And don't give me any garbage about being from Adamsville because I'm not. I'm an avid sports fan that follows high school sports all over west Tennessee)

As for next week, I know McKenzie has an outstanding program. They always do. It will be a hard-fought and exciting game. Definitely one to go see. I'm not going to make a prediction yet, but regardless it will be an exciting game.

To the Adamsville players: Congratulations on a hard-fought win. Continue the great play next week and the weeks to come. You are a talented bunch of athletes that have worked hard all year long. Keep striving to improve everyday.

To the Humboldt players: Y'all played a good game. There are a lot of talented athletes at the school. I hope that the athletes that want to play college football are able to sign scholarships and further their education. I wish you all the best of luck in all your future endeavors. Always remember to give 100% on the field as well as in life and you will be successful people and athletes.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you butchie. Our D has been tough. I know A-ville has a good D as well. This should be a good game. I hope they take our small team for granted this week. They'll get big surprise if they do. Plus they comin to our house for this one............ :lol:

Let me make this clear, we will not over look any one. I've seen yall play.......... your dang good. I also think we are dang good as well. I feel this will be a struggle of two D's, but keep this in mind this aint riverside and we dont run a wing T. :excl:

I'm with you butchie. Our D has been tough. I know A-ville has a good D as well. This should be a good game. I hope they take our small team for granted this week. They'll get big surprise if they do. Plus they comin to our house for this one............ :lol:

Let me make this clear, we will not over look any one. I've seen yall play.......... your dang good. I also think we are dang good as well. I feel this will be a struggle of two D's, but keep this in mind this aint riverside and we dont run a wing T. :excl:

I agree with you redrage. It will be a struggle between the two D's. Whoever has the fewest turnovers will probably be the winner of this contest.

Well The Rebels Have Laid It To Huntingdon And Riverside, I Don't See A Chance For Adamsville Either. Impressive Defense Tonight. If Not For Busted Coverage And Poor Tackling On The Return, Riverside Would Not Have Scored. But Awesome Defense Both Games. Let's Finish Up At Home And Head To The Creekbank. 8-)

If HBT hadn't shoot theirselves in the foot tonight. U would be playing them again 4 costly to's killed HBT. That is part of the game i know but Adamsville is playing over their head! They are not near as good as they think they are! HBt played with them all night just could not hold on to the ball! Mckenzie will win this game by at least 2 td's the fun will end next Friday night in Mckenzie! :excl:

Well, had hoped to avoid this but oh well!! Sorry you got ur panties in a wad Zebra but if we hadn't had the long td run called back and a couple turnovers ourselves it would have been a lot worse! Who knows, McKenzie may win by a couple scores but tonight you guys lost by two scores!! BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR!! :lol:

TO"s will get you beat plain and simple. You don't turn the ball over and win it don't happen! Adamsville deserves to move to Mckenzie. HBT ran the ball well against your D u better play better at Mckenzie or it will be a long night! Not taking any thing away from Adamsville but i will still take Mckenzie by at least 2 td's! :lol:

Zebra,

I think you need glasses. The game was a hard fought battle by 2 good ball teams. The turnovers for hbt were all forced. But we never stopped them. Their 5 to's also did not include being stopped on downs 3 times. You can keep downing our kids but the truth is they are good and will play the rebels tough. Mckenzie may win and might win big. If they are that much better than us you will see us say so but until then you keep thinking we are no good. We will keep working hard and doing what we can to get better.

Btw total offense adamsville 294 against humboldt 188. Humboldt only had 8 yds passing all night.

Zebra,

I think you need glasses. The game was a hard fought battle by 2 good ball teams. The turnovers for hbt were all forced. But we never stopped them. Their 5 to's also did not include being stopped on downs 3 times. You can keep downing our kids but the truth is they are good and will play the rebels tough. Mckenzie may win and might win big. If they are that much better than us you will see us say so but until then you keep thinking we are no good. We will keep working hard and doing what we can to get better.

Btw total offense adamsville 294 against humboldt 188. Humboldt only had 8 yds passing all night.

Zebra,

If i have upset you i am sorry good luck next week. Right HBT passing game did not click last part of it! I hope U or Mckenzie can get to the title game and bring back a gold ball! Good luck!!

Wing-T Or Iced Tea Makes No Difference, Mckenzie Is On A Roll Now With Thier Defense. And We Don't Turn The Ball Over Much Either. It's Gonna Be Hard For Adamsville To Beat Us. But Congratulations To Adamsville On Beating Humboldt. I Said All Year Humboldt Is Their Own Worst Opponent. At Times They Put Together Incredible Drives And Others ...Well You Can Attribute That To Being Young...But Their Coach Is Top Notch In My Book.. Humboldt Players Will Gain Alot Just By Being In The Playoffs...Confidence For One. And I Mean In Their Program And Will Execute Better Next Time. Kids In The Halls Will Sign Up To Play Who Probably Would Not Have. Better Things Will Be Coming For Humboldt. Success Breeds Success. :roflol: