McKenzie vs Adamsville....Let It Begin....

VOLnWTN

Hey Zebra, I Tend to Set Up Shop Around The Flagpole. So Swing By And Say Hey Butchie I'll Hear Ya. :popcorneater: I Seen Em Play West Carroll, And You Won't Gather Much From Watching That...But A Spread Would Be What I Call It. But It Seems That They Are Slow. I Kept Waiting For The Play To Develope. And Your Not Gonna Be That Effective With That Slow Of An Offense. When Your Big Your Slow. I Look For Ya'll To Score I Won't Say Ya Won't But It Won't Be Enough. Riverside Would Have Never Scored If Not For The Busted Coverage On Kick Return. So Friday Night The Playoffs End For Adamsville. I'm Not Telling Your Kids They Stink And I'm Not Insulting Them A Bit. Don't Say I Am. :thumb:

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Zebra, I Tend to Set Up Shop Around The Flagpole. So Swing By And Say Hey Butchie I'll Hear Ya. :popcorneater: I Seen Em Play West Carroll, And You Won't Gather Much From Watching That...But A Spread Would Be What I Call It. But It Seems That They Are Slow. I Kept Waiting For The Play To Develope. And Your Not Gonna Be That Effective With That Slow Of An Offense. When Your Big Your Slow. I Look For Ya'll To Score I Won't Say Ya Won't But It Won't Be Enough. Riverside Would Have Never Scored If Not For The Busted Coverage On Kick Return. So Friday Night The Playoffs End For Adamsville. I'm Not Telling Your Kids They Stink And I'm Not Insulting Them A Bit. Don't Say I Am. :thumb:

I agree you are not insulting me the Cardinals season will end Friday night at Mckenzie! The Rebels will dominate the LOS from start to finish! :thumb:

Well The Rebels Have Laid It To Huntingdon And Riverside, I Don't See A Chance For Adamsville Either. Impressive Defense Tonight. If Not For Busted Coverage And Poor Tackling On The Return, Riverside Would Not Have Scored. But Awesome Defense Both Games. Let's Finish Up At Home And Head To The Creekbank. :popcorneater:

If HBT hadn't shoot theirselves in the foot tonight. U would be playing them again 4 costly to's killed HBT. That is part of the game i know but Adamsville is playing over their head! They are not near as good as they think they are! HBt played with them all night just could not hold on to the ball! Mckenzie will win this game by at least 2 td's the fun will end next Friday night in Mckenzie! :thumb:

Zebra99,

I don't know what scores you have been following all year but Adamsville isn't playing over their heads. They have a good team. They finished 9-1 in the regular season(the only loss coming to Hardin Co, a 5A school). I'm not trying to take away anything from Humboldt. They are a good team and I realize that their losses came to teams with very strong programs(Henry Co., Milan, McKenzie, and Union City). So they have played some quality teams, but the difference tonight was Adamsville capitalized on the scoring opportunities. They also fumbled the ball several times. Calm down man. You know as well as I do that if Humboldt had won, you would have given Adamsville some credit for being a good team.(And don't give me any garbage about being from Adamsville because I'm not. I'm an avid sports fan that follows high school sports all over west Tennessee)

As for next week, I know McKenzie has an outstanding program. They always do. It will be a hard-fought and exciting game. Definitely one to go see. I'm not going to make a prediction yet, but regardless it will be an exciting game.

To the Adamsville players: Congratulations on a hard-fought win. Continue the great play next week and the weeks to come. You are a talented bunch of athletes that have worked hard all year long. Keep striving to improve everyday.

To the Humboldt players: Y'all played a good game. There are a lot of talented athletes at the school. I hope that the athletes that want to play college football are able to sign scholarships and further their education. I wish you all the best of luck in all your future endeavors. Always remember to give 100% on the field as well as in life and you will be successful people and athletes.

Good post and you are correct Adamsville deserves to move. I did get a little stupid again i apologize! But hi like i stated it happens to all of us once in a while! :thumb:

Yes, west will travel to middle this year.
One quick ? I have is if FCS upsets Trousdale in Q3 and Adamsville upsets McKenzie then we would have two #2 seeds playing the semifinals. Where would this game be played? @ FCS since the odd quadrent is the home team this year?

Well I'm Already Upset' date=' So Go Ahead Adamsville. Travel. :thumb:

the only traveling the Rebels will be doing is to Cookville :blush: LOL

Good luck Rebel's from JB Devil's i am loooking for a reason to stay and watch game's on sat, being the Devil's will; be playing fri, lol i sure hope anyway;s then the Rebel's on sat, so let's get it on ;):D

on behalf of all Rebel nation we say thanks for your support :roflol: i myself wouldn't mind watchin JB and McKenzie hold up the gold ball on the same weekend ;)

Hey Zebra, I Tend to Set Up Shop Around The Flagpole. So Swing By And Say Hey Butchie I'll Hear Ya. B) I Seen Em Play West Carroll, And You Won't Gather Much From Watching That...But A Spread Would Be What I Call It. But It Seems That They Are Slow. I Kept Waiting For The Play To Develope. And Your Not Gonna Be That Effective With That Slow Of An Offense. When Your Big Your Slow. I Look For Ya'll To Score I Won't Say Ya Won't But It Won't Be Enough. Riverside Would Have Never Scored If Not For The Busted Coverage On Kick Return. So Friday Night The Playoffs End For Adamsville. I'm Not Telling Your Kids They Stink And I'm Not Insulting Them A Bit. Don't Say I Am. B)

Butchie, we gonna have to start this flagpole thing earlier than 6:30 PM if the rest of us gonna get a seat. Today was my first day on my feet a lot and it was kind of shakey. I got a couple of more days to get it together before I'm back at work I hope at least. Man, I'm a mess right now. But, I'm gonna make it for sure.