McKenzie vs Adamsville....Let It Begin....

VOLnWTN

One quick ? I have is if FCS upsets Trousdale in Q3 and Adamsville upsets McKenzie then we would have two #2 seeds playing the semifinals. Where would this game be played? @ FCS since the odd quadrent is the home team this year?

Sounds like you answered your own question but, go on the TSSAA web site and look at the brackets. It will answer your question no matter who wins I believe. I THINK that whichever team wins the Riverside/McKenzie game will go on the road. But I could be wrong since two years ago we were at home untill the championship game which should put either one of us at home next week. Look at the TSSAA brackets and it will answer your question. I think a lot of it depends on seeding. I know that the Rebels were #1 seed. Don't know about Riverside.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only traveling the Rebels will be doing is to Cookville B) LOL

Good luck Rebel's from JB Devil's i am loooking for a reason to stay and watch game's on sat, being the Devil's will; be playing fri, lol i sure hope anyway;s then the Rebel's on sat, so let's get it on B)B)

on behalf of all Rebel nation we say thanks for your support B) i myself wouldn't mind watchin JB and McKenzie hold up the gold ball on the same weekend :D

Well we'd welcome all the JB faithful into our crowd...the colors would even match!!! We'd even welcome some of them Pirates into the crowd and we will for sure bring a crowd!!! We've all been down this road and it's a fun road not to mention tough. But, we've all met some fine folks along the way.

To you JB folks it's likely ya'll will be facing either Huntingdon or Union City. You stop two backs and you shut down Huntingdon.....really only one of 'em. Union City is more diverse. From experience I know ya'll can do it so.................................!!!!!!

Most all the teams left in our classes have been to the "Boro before and even though it's moved now it's still the same.

I would like for us to play ya'll this season again just because but that ain't gonna happen. Maybe we'll get a shot at TC though.

Everybody is still hatin on us.. We have beat some good teams and we're still being thrown under the bus. Me personally I like gettin on here after every week of a game and see what people say after they say we are gonna lose. So this will week is no different nobody picks Adamsville. Dunbar was supposed to make our defense look like a jr. pro team according to somebody on here last week. And I really didn't see anybody do anything special. They ran the ball well but turned it over. Wasn't until the 2nd half until they scored. And if I recall right somebody was supposed to be lighting Aj Damron up last friday night and if Im correct he lit somebody up. So Rebel fans keep tellin yourself Adamsville can't hang that were just gonna roll over. But deep down you know your worried. B)

Everybody is still hatin on us.. We have beat some good teams and we're still being thrown under the bus. Me personally I like gettin on here after every week of a game and see what people say after they say we are gonna lose. So this will week is no different nobody picks Adamsville. Dunbar was supposed to make our defense look like a jr. pro team according to somebody on here last week. And I really didn't see anybody do anything special. They ran the ball well but turned it over. Wasn't until the 2nd half until they scored. And if I recall right somebody was supposed to be lighting Aj Damron up last friday night and if Im correct he lit somebody up. So Rebel fans keep tellin yourself Adamsville can't hang that were just gonna roll over. But deep down you know your worried. B)

Please Be On Here Saturday! B)