McKenzie vs Adamsville....Let It Begin....

VOLnWTN

Dang..It must be something in the water up in McKenzie because everyone in McKenzie has a big ego. Especially McKRebelDad and Butchie. The way y'all talk you have to be buddies with zebra99 cause y'all run that mouth. No one on here has said that McKenzie doesn't play with heart. Yes you have a good program and consistently get to the quarterfinals and semifinals most years, but it seems like everything in high school football is changing this year.. reclassification, playoff structure, teams that do well.. But several things won't change: McKenzie will still have that same ego that they had when I was in high school and Adamsville will play with the same heart that they have played with all year. I watch high school football all over west Tennessee and I don't think there is a team that plays 4 quarters with as much heart and drive to win as Adamsville.

hw59: i'm with you on this. Let them keep overlooking Adamsville and go ahead and keep preparing for Trousdale Co(most likely). And they will begin their basketball season a lot sooner.

Touch a nerve did I......................Ego, no just confident. Mouth, well I do have a big one and I'll run it as long as I'm getting on your nerves. Friends with butchie, yep...............Now go over to the basketball threads were you belong.

You're not getting on my nerves no matter how hard you try. I just read the threads and made an obseravation on what I have read. And how old are we now? I thought we got past trying to get on another person's nerves and acting like a kid in when we were about 10. I guess not..

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are You In That Big A Hurry To Get To Basketball? :D

I hate basketball, just how far is TC? I need to get my GPS set up! Lol! :D

I Have No Idea Where It Is! I Aint Looking Past The Cardinals Right Now. Alot Of People Get Hot Under The Collar On These Threads. And For The Most Part it Is Humourous To See The Animosity That Gets Reflected About This Sport. My Son Has Been Out Of School A Few Years Now And I Still Enjoy Watching The Rebels Play. But This Web-Site Has Put Me In Touch With Some Really Cool People I Would Not Have Met If Not Because Of It. And For That I Thank Coach-T. But It Is Fun To Tweak People's Melons About The Game. Whether Mckenzie Wins Or Loses I've Had A Gas. And I Will Be Back On Here Next Year Talking The Same Smack. I Don't Do Basketball And Baseball In Mckenzie Needs to Turn Around Before I Will Post On It. So When This Season Is Over I'll Be In Hiding Until Next Fall. :shock: But Good Luck To Both Teams.....And Let's Get It On! :D

To you Mr. Butchie our Basketball season starts thursday so we will be dominating on the court then friday night will drive out past all the corn fields and watch the football game. I just hope to god that when I'm old my life wont consist of getting on here and talking trash. And I beleive my friend redrage 1990 once told me being to cocky will get you beat so Butchie maybe you should tone it down a bit ayy?? But anyways good luck to noth teams and when I say both teams I mean THE CARDINALS!!!!! :shock:

To you Mr. Butchie our Basketball season starts thursday so we will be dominating on the court then friday night will drive out past all the corn fields and watch the football game. I just hope to god that when I'm old my life wont consist of getting on here and talking trash. And I beleive my friend redrage 1990 once told me being to cocky will get you beat so Butchie maybe you should tone it down a bit ayy?? But anyways good luck to noth teams and when I say both teams I mean THE CARDINALS!!!!! :shock:

Well Your Off To A Good Start With Your 29 Posts. :D And You Aint Playing Me So I Can Be As Cocky As I Want. :D

Yeah that shows that I have a life and I dont just sit on here 24/7 waiting for somebody to get at me with a comeback. I have seen the Rebels play. I watched them Play Huntingdon actually. Im up near the area alot since I'll be attending Bethel for baseball, But thats beside the point. And I wanna meet you Butch where will you be standing? Ill come by and shake your hand after the game

Yeah that shows that I have a life and I dont just sit on here 24/7 waiting for somebody to get at me with a comeback. I have seen the Rebels play. I watched them Play Huntingdon actually. Im up near the area alot since I'll be attending Bethel for baseball, But thats beside the point. And I wanna meet you Butch where will you be standing? Ill come by and shake your hand after the game

I Tend To Set Up Shop By The Flagpole. And Being As My Kid Plays Bethel Baseball Maybe We Could Meet There As Well. :D Just Ask For Bug Around Bethel. :D But Don't Be Timid When You Come Around The Flagpole Like Ole Cardfan . Just Say Hey Butchie I'll Answer. :shock: