McKenzie vs Adamsville....Let It Begin....

VOLnWTN

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always hate it when these "football" threads degenerate into the "Jerry Springer:" and rednecks debating which team is the best, and we'll show you; and discussing where to buy beer and which bar is the best. It goes from being about football to...well....trash.

Well Speaking Of Trash..........Hello Volsfan007! :shock:

Butchie, if you can get your old tired hind end up the stairs come up and see me in the press box. I do the radio for aville and missed you earlier this year. Back to the game after watching game film of mck I will say that aville will have to play pretty mistake free. On the other hand I will say that mck needs to do the same. I think we match up pretty well on both sides of the ball. I personally think it will be a low scoring game unless there are lots of mistakes from one team or the other. Although we will have them outsized at most positions they mck seems to use that to their advantage and are most likely going to be quicker up front. I do think that if we are able to get our hands on them up front that we will handle them up front. As far as a prediction...... I predict a good game by a bunch of good kids. I know we play with alot of class and just by looking at the film so doea mck. I do think win loose or draw that the best two teams in the west are meeting on the field friday night. Good luck to both teams I hope whoever wins friday brings the gold back this side of the tn river!!!!

I have not seen A-ville play ball this year, but have heard alot about them. I do know though if west carroll can hang with them for 3 quaters then mck stands a pretty good chance of doing the same. Mckenzie is known for being a 2nd half team and can go strong all the way. like i said thought i don't know much about A-ville but i have heard that they are a good ball team and will be "trying" to disrupt mckenzie friday night. Mckenzie will be waiting though we are ready for A-ville to bring it. :shock:

Dang..It must be something in the water up in McKenzie because everyone in McKenzie has a big ego. Especially McKRebelDad and Butchie. The way y'all talk you have to be buddies with zebra99 cause y'all run that mouth. No one on here has said that McKenzie doesn't play with heart. Yes you have a good program and consistently get to the quarterfinals and semifinals most years, but it seems like everything in high school football is changing this year.. reclassification, playoff structure, teams that do well.. But several things won't change: McKenzie will still have that same ego that they had when I was in high school and Adamsville will play with the same heart that they have played with all year. I watch high school football all over west Tennessee and I don't think there is a team that plays 4 quarters with as much heart and drive to win as Adamsville.

hw59: i'm with you on this. Let them keep overlooking Adamsville and go ahead and keep preparing for Trousdale Co(most likely). And they will begin their basketball season a lot sooner.

Touch a nerve did I......................Ego, no just confident. Mouth, well I do have a big one and I'll run it as long as I'm getting on your nerves. Friends with butchie, yep...............Now go over to the basketball threads were you belong.

You're not getting on my nerves no matter how hard you try. I just read the threads and made an obseravation on what I have read. And how old are we now? I thought we got past trying to get on another person's nerves and acting like a kid in when we were about 10. I guess not..

Those are your opinions and I respect that, but when called out by name then I'll respond. I have no desire to direct my post at you for my satisfaction. I could care less what you think of me or my post. I call it like I see it and I see the Rebels moving to the next round. That's my ego talking again..........

Now Foxtrot You Hoser! I Done Tried To Meet Ya Once. But We Have Press Boxes On Both Sides Of The Field. But I'll Do Ya Right, I'll Come To Both...And This Time When I Say "Is There Anybody Here From CoachT" You'd Better Answer! :D

Butchie it may a little to advanced for you to understand, but if someone has headphones on they probably can't hear you. :o I didnt realize there were to press boxes there. Any idea where the visitors radio guys set up at. If i get there early enough and u do to i will try to get by the goal post and know you off of your walker. :shock: Hope to see you all there and def. look forward to seeing a good game. Just hope both teams play to their abilities and come out injury free!!