Grace Rams vs. Harriman..The Rematch. Rd 3

utvolzfan

No one will whoop SP...I promise ya that...I think we could mercy rule Harriman and beat Grace by at least 3 td's....We have a tough game this week though but if we take care of business like I know we will are ticket will be punched for disneyworld or whatever you call yalls place up there.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really think S.P. beats GCA by 21, or do you really think that S.P mercy rules Harriman?????

I know that S.P. is pretty dang good ,but give these east tenn. teams some credit. I think S.P. will know that they have been in a game no matter which team they end up playing. Good luck to both GCA and Harriman.

Now is this a game between GCA and SP or GCA and Harriman? Lets not look down the road. Grace has a good team and if Harriman plays the same way then Grace will beat them. # 11 has impressed me alot. he's fast and i don't think he's afraid to run over people.. As with their fullback, i think he's a sophomore... he will hit people. He went out in the first quarter two weeks ago because he got cracked or something. some man, i think his dad or uncle, took him off the sidelines i think.. but i watched the last game Harriman's played and he seems alright. Grace better watch out for this blood thirsty bunch. They should want this win.

For Harriman, this game is going to boil down to mental toughness. Their best players need to stay in the entire game, not lay down, and give it all they got. Grace already believes they have won this one. Most people have written Harriman off. I am honestly am not sure. If Harriman plays the way they did against Kingston, they have a chance, but if they play the way they did against Rockwood, they will get stomped. I guess the real question is which team will show up? I hope Harriman fights, scratches, and digs in, and doesn't give up. Represent Roane County!

For Harriman, this game is going to boil down to mental toughness. Their best players need to stay in the entire game, not lay down, and give it all they got. Grace already believes they have won this one. Most people have written Harriman off. I am honestly am not sure. If Harriman plays the way they did against Kingston, they have a chance, but if they play the way they did against Rockwood, they will get stomped. I guess the real question is which team will show up? I hope Harriman fights, scratches, and digs in, and doesn't give up. Represent Roane County!

Roane county needs something. When was the last time Harriman went deep in the playoffs?

Roane county needs something. When was the last time Harriman went deep in the playoffs?

Been way to long. I think coach Tapp has done a heck of a job he took over a program that was way out of control a few years ago and brought them back to where they should be! :shock:

No I don't believe that SP could mercy rule Harriman. Yeah sure SP is a really good team but still I dont see them mercy rulin Harriman or beating Grace by 3 TDs. Good luck to both GCA and Harriman but I say either team could hold their own against SP

Yall rookies will find out in about 10 days or so :shock: But that is then....Now is what all teams should be focusing on

No one will whoop SP...I promise ya that...I think we could mercy rule Harriman and beat Grace by at least 3 td's....We have a tough game this week though but if we take care of business like I know we will are ticket will be punched for disneyworld or whatever you call yalls place up there.

hey powerp,i've seen some good south pitt,greenback matches through the years,so i know good football teams,you guys are loaded without a doubt,i do think you all could mercy rule harriman,but that wont be the scenario,Grace is a very versatile team,not hard to figure out but the have alot of talent,personally when you all play grace it will be a decent ball game-However i do see you all winning by at least two scores(or at least 10 points).But dont leave them hanging around or they could be trouble,i still think grace wins against harriman big!

i dont think we will back down from anyone we did not with cak (AAA) johnson co (AAA) gibbs (AAAA) all playoff teams. cak is the best of that bunch with 2 losses and the hands of alcoa do not forget they also thumped a good loudon team (24 to 0 ) thats still in the playoffs. i do not see any reason to start now.