Clinton Dragons Offseason Thread

Space3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Camion will leave after this year if his people got any cents.

Yes he is to good to play for dumb coach

Once again Space, You are way out of line with your foolish comments. The Clinton Coaches are not dumb at all. They did a great job with Patrick this season, If I'm not mistaken he has a really good chance to make the All-Region team as a true freshman. Thats impressive if you ask me. They could have gottan him the ball more in the last game, but he is such a weapon at Wide Out too, I feel like as a coach that can be a really tough decsion to make. The Clinton staff is far from stupid, they played the same schedule as AC and if I'm not mistaken they found a way to beat Oak Ridge on the road after Hazelhurst went down (AC lost at home 21-9) and they also didn't lose a game. The play-off game was a classic, but I'm sorry they didn't get out coached. Both teams made plays all night, and Anderson County made the last one. Thats it. Clinton for the most part did a pretty good job in both games with that high powered offense, 21 points in the first and 31 in second is not that bad. Pattrick would be very smart to stay at Clinton because he will be the featured player for the next 3 years. Ryan Hall needs to come to Clinton if he wants to play QB. Other wise he will stay at fullback an block! Tell me what sense that makes!

He's not at fullback. We don't have a fullback. He took over as the feature back in our 1 back shotgun set for the last 3 or 4 games. Rian is perfectly happy with his role on the football team. He is also smart enough to know that Oak Ridge is building something special while Clinton will certainly take a step backward after losing Stone, Hazlehurst, Chapman, Frazier etc.

Camion is not from Oak Ridge so he can't really go back there. Camion will stay with his guardian at Clinton, he is in a good home and that is what he needs. Who is Big Mike?

Also, Rian Hall has visited Clinton games in the past, and his mom has expressed an interest of him moving schools, but that is just talk. I could definitely see Rian wearing Orange and Black next year.

Listen to Space, "I know Big Mike". You are one of a kind man.

Thats his nick name. Its his son or step son or nephew I will find out!!!!

If your talking about Camion. Lee is his dad's name, Corey is his guardians name, he has many relatives in the area, he is also related to Jermaine Shephard and Scotty Whitt. If those 2 names ring a bell. As big as his family is I am sure there is a good chance of having a Mike somewhere, but it doesn't sound like you know him all that well, and he probably doesn't know the Camion situation all that well.

Camion lives with his cousin in clinton and been with him since 7th grade. Corey has done a find job helping camion this kid has came along way. As far as leaving Clinton I can see it I hear coach Benjamin been getting calls to coach else where and if he leave Cam would more likly go with him.

Camion lives with his cousin in clinton and been with him since 7th grade. Corey has done a find job helping camion this kid has came along way. As far as leaving Clinton I can see it I hear coach Benjamin been getting calls to coach else where and if he leave Cam would more likly go with him.

I know Coach Benjamin and talk to him often. Him or Camion are not leaving Clinton he is from Clinton and would do the program like that.