upperman20

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i think dekalb and upperman will battle for first place. dekalb will have some great pitching this year and upperman always hits the ball well. Looking at everyones rankings though i think there a little off. Cannon will be in there biggest rebuilding year probably ever. They lost there top three pitchers to college ball and the whole infield because they were seniors. they only have three returning consistent starters They have Andrew woodin as the only starting senior and who will probably be the CF who was second in average for the team last year with .395 average. he will also probably be the #2 pitcher behind jr. trent fagan Out of the 21 players on the team i think there are 15 or 16 freshman and sophomore. they have some young talent but they lack experience. Give them two years and i think they will be contenders for the district title. i also think smith county could do really well. I believe they only lost one starter last year and they have some great bats returning this year. here are my rankings

1. upperman/dekalb

3.Smith

4.Macon

5.Livingston

6.York

7.Cannon

• 2 weeks later...