How will District 8 AA, and region 4 be this year

upperman20

Smith County won two more games last week. Jackson County on Wednsday and Trousdale on Thursday. They are now 15-2 overall. We have two very crucial games Monday and Tuesday as that will be the district championship. Smith County will have to sweep Upperman to be champions. If they split, Upperman gets it with Smith in second, and I think Dekalb in third. And if Upperman sweeps, they will be first, Dekalb second, and Smith third with a play-in game. So pretty much, Smith and Upperman both control their own destiny. It will be at Smith on Monday, and at Upperman on Tuesday. Should be two great games.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would just like to know who said that hoke for dekalb throws upper 80's???? the kid might throw eighty on his best day.. not taking anything away from him because he has great stuff but a 85 plus fastball isnt it. havent seen york or livingston play this year but from what ive seen there isnt a pitcher in this district that can even touch 85 or even 84. there are a few that might be in the low 80's but not every time they throw there fastball. here the numbers ive got off my gun which is a JUGS PROSPORTS DIGITAL RADAR GUN R2000. the relief pitcher for dekalb not sure what his name is. kinda long hair athletic righty topped out at 83 but only hit it once. #26 for cannon topped out at 82 and one of those brothers for smith topped out at 82. other than that no one that ive seen has broke 80.

Does that mean Upperman clinches #1 seed? If Smith Co. wins tonight they are #2 but a loss and Dekalb win would put Dekalb #2? Just wondering......District 7-aa has Sequatchie on top with a 4 way battle for second. A Sequatchie win tonight over Bledsoe secures the #1 seed while the other 4 seeds are still undecided.

Yes Upperman clinches #1 seed

I could be wrong but doesn't Livingston only have 3 district wins.

Cannon Co & York play next Monday: If Cannon Co can sweep York then they will finish 4th and Livingston will finish 5th.

Once again I could be wrong. What is everyones district record?

I did not realize York and Cannon had not played yet but Livingston has 4 district wins.

Upperman 9-1

Dekalb 7-3

Smith 6-4

Livinston 4-6

Cannon 2-6

York 0-8

• 2 weeks later...