Farragut and Clinton game

prepwatcher

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, what do u know about clintons coach.... prob nothing..... coach lockard is a great coach, and has been since the late 90's.... so dont go downing the dragon coach, he is a little firey, but knows his stuff, and cares about all is players..... I also heard the 2nd T was really quick, thats just an example of a ref with nothing better to do and wanting to get is name in the paper!!!! I heard Farragut looked really good... they shoot lights out all night from behind the 3.... Clinton's football players play a key roll on the bball team, give them a week or two to get back in bball shape, clinton will be fine this season, so will farragut, they are always good!

Lockard is a classless coach, anyone that knows basketball and has been around the program knows that. The thing is, it seems Chris likes doing this. He wants to be the center of attention and if the game is not letting this happen then he will do something to get noticed. I'm sure he dog cussed the refs just like he does his kids on the team. Also, I heard that Darian wasn't going to play this year because CJ's running the team and Lockard is letting him. I can't blame him though, he is too special of a football player to waste his time with basketball. The question will be will others follow Darian if he has quit.

Lockard is a classless coach, anyone that knows basketball and has been around the program knows that. The thing is, it seems Chris likes doing this. He wants to be the center of attention and if the game is not letting this happen then he will do something to get noticed. I'm sure he dog cussed the refs just like he does his kids on the team. Also, I heard that Darian wasn't going to play this year because CJ's running the team and Lockard is letting him. I can't blame him though, he is too special of a football player to waste his time with basketball. The question will be will others follow Darian if he has quit.

Nix u are crazy, and a Dumb ####... Stone played last thursday and is playing along with all the other football players... CJ is a great player but i know Lockard wont let him run anything...... If im not mistaken u claim to be a clinton fan? maybe im wrong but u sure are always bashing their teams, fans, and now coaches!!!! Lockard a classes coach, thats the dumbest statement u have made... he is a great coach an his resume speaks for itself... he loves is players and they always play their butts off for him... what do u have to say about that??? NOTHING

Nix u are crazy, and a Dumb ####... Stone played last thursday and is playing along with all the other football players... CJ is a great player but i know Lockard wont let him run anything...... If im not mistaken u claim to be a clinton fan? maybe im wrong but u sure are always bashing their teams, fans, and now coaches!!!! Lockard a classes coach, thats the dumbest statement u have made... he is a great coach an his resume speaks for itself... he loves is players and they always play their butts off for him... what do u have to say about that??? NOTHING

First of all no one implied that Coach Lockard doesn't know the game or have a good resume. I'll be the first to say that he knows the game of basketball. Unfortunately for him it isn't all about the game. A coach is supposed to be a positive example and role model to his players. I can't say that I've ever heard a former player say anything positive about their experience playing under him. The very positive aspects of Coach Lockard's coaching career are often overshadowed by the ignorance he displays on the sideline and in the locker room.

As of last week Darian was ready to quit basketball. He was upset wit CJ shooting 26 times in a game, this past summer he had issues with playing beside CJ, and he expressed his frustrations. Thats why I said IF he quit.

Coach Lockard has a great resume. No one has done LESS with MORE Talent then him. Just look back to the Late 90's when he was running the show with his daddy. He had teams that no one in the state should of beat, with the exception of a couple of years in the past 15 years Clinton had more talent then anyone around East Tennessee, and they accomplished nothing. They are undisciplined when they step on the court, in fact they act like their coach when they are out there. The one thing Lockard has seemed to do consistently since becoming head coach was hire assistants that don't know anything. Thats the way he likes it, and they will keep their mouth shut when it comes to coaching.

As of last week Darian was ready to quit basketball. He was upset wit CJ shooting 26 times in a game, this past summer he had issues with playing beside CJ, and he expressed his frustrations. Thats why I said IF he quit.

Coach Lockard has a great resume. No one has done LESS with MORE Talent then him. Just look back to the Late 90's when he was running the show with his daddy. He had teams that no one in the state should of beat, with the exception of a couple of years in the past 15 years Clinton had more talent then anyone around East Tennessee, and they accomplished nothing. They are undisciplined when they step on the court, in fact they act like their coach when they are out there. The one thing Lockard has seemed to do consistently since becoming head coach was hire assistants that don't know anything. Thats the way he likes it, and they will keep their mouth shut when it comes to coaching.

yea hes done nothing, two state tournaments apperances, numerous district and region championships.... u guys are crazy.... i didnt play ball but i was a good friend of lockards and several of my friends played for him... they all loved him. he loves an respects his players, and would do anything for them after they leave... believe me i know.... I do know this much after talking with some of my clinton people... he has some new assistant coaches... Ill make sure to relay the message that they know nothing about basketball ok.... according to u guys, thats how he likes it :lol:

I played for Clinton High from 98-02. I played for coach Lockard all 4 years and I will say he is the best coach I ever played for. Sure he was hard on us, but we loved playing for him because we knew he had our backs no matter what the circumstance. I think he was and still is a very good basketball coach. I wasn't there but I would be willing to bet coach got tossed because of his name, and the fact everyone hates Clinton. Farragut can still shoot the ball I see! I played against them back in 2001 in the region tournament up at Cambell County. They were very good then with Stan Davis an company. There coach does a great job, and they keep some shooters and good poster players in their pocket. Good luck to both teams, I'll have to start attending some Clinton games, hope they do well!

So Nix I wonder if you have enough basketBALLS to say who you are? Interesting enough it sounds as if you think you know Coach Lockard pretty well. If I were betting you sound like a very bitter person that probably did not have enough talent to play on this team. Treats his players bad, well I happen to know that if a player or past player needs him for something he drops whatever he is doing and runs to help. I also guess you don't know many players that have played for him. None of them liked to play for him. Funny why when us "Clinton Fans" go the games or come home from college and go to games why do we the "Clinton Fans" come out to see and support this :lol: verbally abusive coach. Because we like the abuse? What happens when a coach doesnt stand up for their players? Hope you don't get pulled over in Clinton anyrime soon cause one of those dumb coaches that knows nothing about the game was the police chief in Clinton. ( oh and by the way you don't have to worry about being pulled over unless you do something dumb, but sounds like that is right up your alley)