Moore County

fanonly

Moore County 38 Lincoln Co 39. Good defensive effort by the Raiderettes! It should be a good year. As all of the pieces fall into place, these ladies will be hard to stop. In the three games they have played, they have shown that anyone can score and that the bench is deep. It will be a good year to watch this team grow and strengthen. All of these ladies should see floor time along the way. From what I have seen so far, it is about playing as a team. Teams win championships! These ladies are playing as a team. When they have had the opportunity to give up, they just dig in and play harder. If shots are not falling for one, somebody else steps up! Nice job Raiderettes! Fun to watch! You are a work in progress and every game you are getting just a little stronger! :roflol:

Go Raiderettes!!! If this is the beginning, I can't wait to see the rest of the season! :hungry:

The Raiderettes will be playing Cornersville at 7:00 Friday at the Cornersville Thanksgiving Classic. Should be a good game.

What have been the strengths/weaknesses in the first couple of games? Has there been any change in style since Jodi came in, or have they tried to incorporate her into what they were already doing? There are a lot of big games coming up with Cornersville, MTCS, Forrest, etc....what's the outlook?

On paper it seems to me that Moore County is back to being a state contender, but it also seems that everyone is being cautiously optimistic about the team right now---what's going on?

With the addition of Brown MC has obviously add both size and depth. Jodie is still new to the coach's style and the team's style. She is doing fine and adding points and rebounds when she is on the floor. It is obviously early in the season, but the team appears to have a positive future. I think their record speak will have to speak for their strength as they move through the season.

Their strengths to me is ability for anyone to be high scorer. Also unselfish play of Kight, Howell and Taylor who are the strength in passing.

Four in doubles against Richland. A different high scorer against Summertown and Four with eight and one with 9 in the low scoring Lincoln County game.

Weaknesses right now...hmm...hitting the floor ready to play and not waiting til the 2nd quarter to get it together.