Rockwood @ Boyd-Buchanan

BnL

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keep doubting the tigers, that's the way we like it.

Nobody gave them a chance at Oneida, and they turned the ball over 5 times and won

Nobody thought they could take the long ride up to Hampton, and stop there big boys up front.......it was actually the tigers dominating the line of scrimmage. Only one turnover, and controlled the game from start to finish.

I'm sure nobody is giving them a chance this week either......do they have to make it to Cookeville to get some respect????

So, they will go on the road......AGAIN........be the underdog.......AGAIN......and play Rockwood football

BTW.....the Tigers have won 7 in a row with wins AT Bledsoe, AT Harriman, AT Oneida, and AT Hampton.........Maybe they shouldn't even make the trip to BB, you guys are just too superior.

:roflolk:

Nobody gave them a chance at Oneida, and they turned the ball over 5 times and won

Nobody thought they could take the long ride up to Hampton, and stop there big boys up front.......it was actually the tigers dominating the line of scrimmage. Only one turnover, and controlled the game from start to finish.

I'm sure nobody is giving them a chance this week either......do they have to make it to Cookeville to get some respect????

So, they will go on the road......AGAIN........be the underdog.......AGAIN......and play Rockwood football

BTW.....the Tigers have won 7 in a row with wins AT Bledsoe, AT Harriman, AT Oneida, and AT Hampton.........Maybe they shouldn't even make the trip to BB, you guys are just too superior.

Nah I want you to make the trip cause I want to see a game. I also want you to go home disappointed, cause that will me the Bucs are headed to the state finals. Should be a good week of talk.

maybe you should just so you can make the drive back with a gloom look on your face. Yall might be hard nosed but you have never traveled to the swamp during playoff time. You want a hard nosed football game you will get it in the trenches. If your a one dimensional team you wont walk away with a W, because you WONT run the ball out side on the defense or inside if thats even possible. If your quarterback steps up Rockwood might keep it a game, if not this game is a blowout because the Bucs have one thing on their mind and its a state championship. One game at a time is what they are saying and the tigers are just another step to go up on the ladder to getting that gold ball. If you run the ball alot then you will be running back home after you try to run against this defense.

boyd 28

rockwood 0

Reaction didnt get to make to the game last night but I will be making it to this one for thanksgiving break! Cant wait to see them boys put another W in the column. Then see them come up to school in the Eagle stadium and fight for that gold ball. Listening to the radio was alright but really mad I couldnt be there but I will be making an appearance at this one!

See you at the game?

Harriman? Bledsoe? Really??? W O W !

:roll:

I wasn't emphasizing those particular teams as much as I was pointing out that they were all on the road. Hence the word "AT" in all caps.

Back when I was in school, all caps is intended to show emphasis.

WOW

:roll:

I wasn't emphasizing those particular teams as much as I was pointing out that they were all on the road. Hence the word "AT" in all caps.

Back when I was in school, all caps is intended to show emphasis.

WOW

OK, I'll rephrase it...

AT Harriman? AT Bledsoe? Really? W O W !

Reaction: I'm afraid those cat-like reflexes let you down if BnL

beat you to start up this thread!

newguy: We respect anybody who makes it this far into the playoffs. Y'all have played extremely well- BUT (caps for emphasis) ya'll are the underdog and haven't played the toughest schedule in the world. I know y'all are on a roll (so was Cascade) but we Buc fans are a loyal bunch, except when Butchie waffles on us.

pujo: Glad you're pulling for the Bucs! Means a lot to have a legend as yourself complimenting BBS.

You sure that one of the famous concession stand brats isn't enough to make a 3.5 hour drive? I'm buyin'.

Note on the Cascade game: I have never, ever seen an opposing school's band play loudly during the offensive snap count. Cascade's band did it every time BBS was in the red zone. I know that there isn't a rule in the book about that but it cost Boyd a false start on the first TD drive. Bush League! I've seen fans tossed for using air horns (by officials who knew that it's dirty pool) but these refs stuck to the letter of the law. I'm kinda surprised by that lack of class, 'cause everyone I met from Cascade was extremely nice, and I saw a lot of mutual respect out on the field.

It was kinda funny when a few Boyd fans mimicked the Cascade band using kazoos and a cowbell. More Cowbell!

Go Bucs!!

Reaction: I'm afraid those cat-like reflexes let you down if BnL

beat you to start up this thread!

newguy: We respect anybody who makes it this far into the playoffs. Y'all have played extremely well- BUT (caps for emphasis) ya'll are the underdog and haven't played the toughest schedule in the world. I know y'all are on a roll (so was Cascade) but we Buc fans are a loyal bunch, except when Butchie waffles on us.

pujo: Glad you're pulling for the Bucs! Means a lot to have a legend as yourself complimenting BBS.

You sure that one of the famous concession stand brats isn't enough to make a 3.5 hour drive? I'm buyin'.

Note on the Cascade game: I have never, ever seen an opposing school's band play loudly during the offensive snap count. Cascade's band did it every time BBS was in the red zone. I know that there isn't a rule in the book about that but it cost Boyd a false start on the first TD drive. Bush League! I've seen fans tossed for using air horns (by officials who knew that it's dirty pool) but these refs stuck to the letter of the law. I'm kinda surprised by that lack of class, 'cause everyone I met from Cascade was extremely nice, and I saw a lot of mutual respect out on the field.

It was kinda funny when a few Boyd fans mimicked the Cascade band using kazoos and a cowbell. More Cowbell!

Go Bucs!!

Here we go again.....is there a smiley for a yawn??........(place team name here) is to big for Rockwood....(place team name here) is to fast for Rockwood.....(place team name here) defense will shut Rockwood out.....we've heard it for weeks .......now a Boyd fan questions our schedule that's rated 19 spots AHEAD (caps for emphasis) of Boyd's......gotta admit that's new.....get ready to toss the coin and line up....the scoreboard will talk in the end.........GO TIGERS!!!!