Mckenzie At Trousdale

Butchie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang dude I'm proud of you.....you burnt up a couple of brain cells coming up with all that.

They will.

Awwww, Duck..... You know it was the Gonge. :thumb:

Hey Dude? How'd I Get Left Out Of The Gongefest? I Know Ole Duck Had His TieDied Smoking Jacket Mended Last Week. Dude Looks Like Jimmi Hendricks, Flip Flops And All. :lol: Hey Hollar At A Brotha I'm In In-Law Heck Over Here. :roflol:

Wannab..... If you're using a GPS, it'll probably bring you through Gallatin. If you stay on 40 and get off in Lebanon, you'll have a few options there as well. Gallatin has more to offer than Lebanon, in way of sit down places. If you like Mexican food, just wait until you get to town. We have, I think, one of the best around. You can always come by the Navy tailgate and get you a bite. There's usually plenty. Be careful on your way up, and we'll see you in about 9 hrs or so.

Snoball And Seven, Ole Duck Isn't Independently Wealthy Like You Guys Are, So He Has To Miss The Game Tonight To Keep The Wolves Away From The Door. He Has Already Shot The Electric Company And The Gas Disconnect People, And The Water Man Has Claimed No Joy, And Has Since Retreated. So It'll Be Just Me And Me Kid And His Feon, Fion, Awe Shucks His Woman....And We Be There Somewhere's Around 5 To 5:30. :roflol: