Mckenzie At Trousdale

Butchie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey butchie i hear that ut is interested in some of the yellar jackets players.You know why they are so tough they are on work detail everyday but friday night they parole them to play that night then back acrosss the ditch to the jailhouse.Looks they will fit right in at ut. Watch out if you stop at a store close the football field.lol :thumb:

Well The How Would Be............We're Gonna Stuff That Ball Up Your Arse, With Our Defense

Why Would Be...................Cause You Can't Keep Us From Doing It

Any Questions? :thumb:

Butchie, are you sober? This is about as fired up as I have seen you in a while.

You usually tell it like it is, but I am afraid you are spouting out a tall order this week.

Just the same, Good luck Rebs.

I'm Off til Monday Bigredatheart And I'm Just getting Warmed Up....And Thanks :lol:

Dang I Knew I Smelt Something, This Thread Has Went To heck There's An Alabama Fan In Here. :thumb:

Now here i was trying to take your side and you say that.Your not one of those orange fans are you butchie, and if so us ALABAMA fans will let you slide this time,just keep those rebels fired up for friday night . :lol:

Hey butchie i hear that ut is interested in some of the yellar jackets players.You know why they are so tough they are on work detail everyday but friday night they parole them to play that night then back acrosss the ditch to the jailhouse.Looks they will fit right in at ut. Watch out if you stop at a store close the football field.lol :thumb:
Sounds like you are very up to date on Jailhouses bet you were the cutist girl there during your last stay.LOL

[]Sounds like you are very up to date on Jailhouses bet you were the cutist girl there during your last stay.LOL

NO actually worked there at the jail there for away till i found a better county to protect and serve.But back to the game the key is stop #5 ,yes they will score some with the others but he sets up the whole game plan. :thumb: