Mckenzie At Trousdale

Butchie

The Rebels have no idea what they are in for.

Well Lemme See Fans Heckling From Sidelines An Awesome Stadium, A Bristling Creek, Beautiful Countryside, And A Big Ole Rebel Win? Did I Leave Anything Out?

You left out the dense fog that settles in the creekbank.

Oh Snap! How Could I Forget That? :twisted:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We Was Hoping You'd Spice It Up A Lil. :twisted: We'll Never Make A Hundred This Way. Just Boring Stuff Today.

:D I see that.. as soon as snowball gets out of surgery & seven gets everything dialed in, and oh yeah, Silm..what ever he does.. i'm sure thing will pick up. oh I forgot Tush.. I don't even wana go there.

Surgery? It Aint Serious Is It?

...THINK HE SED SUMPIN ABOUT SOME KIND OF EXTENSION WORK ;) WAS GONNA BE REDY FER OLE BUT-CHIEKS WHEN HE FOUND HIS WAY TO THA CREEKBANK :unsure:

We Was Hoping You'd Spice It Up A Lil. :twisted: We'll Never Make A Hundred This Way. Just Boring Stuff Today.

:D I see that.. as soon as snowball gets out of surgery & seven gets everything dialed in, and oh yeah, Silm..what ever he does.. i'm sure thing will pick up. oh I forgot Tush.. I don't even wana go there.

Surgery? It Aint Serious Is It?

...THINK HE SED SUMPIN ABOUT SOME KIND OF EXTENSION WORK ;) WAS GONNA BE REDY FER OLE BUT-CHIEKS WHEN HE FOUND HIS WAY TO THA CREEKBANK :unsure:

tks. for clearing dat up Tush.

Now Don't Be Squaring Up Behind Me Buttlunch. We Mckenzie Folk Don't Play That Middle Tennessee Stuff. :D

.....savvy dat :unsure: ....you boys out dair n dem West.....er.....Weak Tennessee Rables are gonna git more of tha Middle than you want cum Fri Nite.. ;)

Well We Still Coming So Order More Food For The Concession Stand, And Get Your Drunks Out of Jail, Cause The Rebels Are Coming Friday. :twisted: