Mckenzie At Trousdale

Butchie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, It is good to see that some things never change...the trash talk continues west vs middle vs east

my team is better than your team... :thumb: ahhh football on the Friday after Thanksgiving. It means that two worthy opponents will face off for the opportunity to play in the State Championship game. :roflolk:

Alas, I will not be able to make the short trip from West Wilson County to the booming Metropolis that is Hartsville to cheer on my adopted team so I will listen to "Cheese" call the game on WTNK. I would like to let our friends from the West know if the drive is to much for you, Lebanon offers a plethora of fine eating drinking and sleeping establishments. You might also want to arrive at the Game a couple hours early as parking is difficult to come by close to the stadium. Of Course you may want to park as far away as possible so you can make a fast exit after the game.

Go Jackets!!!!

Mckenzie....tough sledding playing at TC...so best of luck....good luck to the jackets as well as the rebels...i can see TC winning by 2 td's...or Mckenzie by a field goal....closer than the "experts" think

Ain't that what you said last wk against FCS wasn't it? "Closer than you thank"....c'mon man. Get over last yr. Maybe (probably) the Pirates can get them a Gold Ball this yr. Then you'll forget about us sinkin your ship in the creekbank last yr. :roflolk:

Oh I am pulling for the jackets...Sorry butchie lol....I am just going by what I have heard about Mckenzies "New and Improved team" since the last time we met them...I forgot about last year...even though we should have won :thumb:

Well Thanks For The Invitation fbfan, And For The Warning. But We Rebs Aim To Block The Streets From the Yellowjackets Hasty Retreat. :roflolk:

The Streets will be the only thing the rebels will be blocking...as far as the game the Jackets will be opening holes through that little D-fense all night that an 18 wheeler can pull through :thumb: ...

East bound and down, loaded up and truckin'

a'we gonna do what trousdale say can't be done

We've got a hard team to beat and just the team to do it

I'm east bound just watch the ol rebels run

Keep your feet a moving...son, never mind them backs

let it all hang out cause we've got a game to win

The boys want a gold ball in Mckenzie, and there's gold in Cookeville

and we'll bring it back no matter what it takes

Old Trousdale's got them tough boys, and they's hot on your trail

and they ain't gonna rest 'till you're defeatedl

So you gotta dodge em.... you gotta duck emm

You've gotta keep that ball a movin....

just lay that smack down and give it heck

Cause Were Eastbound And Down!

East bound and down, loaded up and truckin'

a'we gonna do what trousdale say can't be done

We've got a hard team to beat and just the team to do it

I'm east bound just watch the ol rebels run

Keep your feet a moving...son, never mind them backs

let it all hang out cause we've got a game to win

The boys want a gold ball in Mckenzie, and there's gold in Cookeville

and we'll bring it back no matter what it takes

Old Trousdale's got them tough boys, and they's hot on your trail

and they ain't gonna rest 'till you're defeatedl

So you gotta dodge em.... you gotta duck emm

You've gotta keep that ball a movin....

just lay that smack down and give it heck

Cause Were Eastbound And Down!

:roflolk: And Rick Flair would say " WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Good job there Jerry.

....I never cease to be amazed at the wisdom and forsite of our founding forefathers, these men were truly visionaries in their own time.

Take for instance the truley significant ability to recognise beforehand to set up T-wineessee, in an elongated size, so that their wood be 3 sections to it... :roflolk:

Then look at the insight that our forefathers here in Trousdale Co. had in settin up and layin out the sports facility where we have the weekly slaughter in the fall called football, they truley had the players of opposing teams in mind when they layed out the field and bleacher system here.

You notice, that they put the visitors side right on the banks of ole Goose Creek, they had the children in mind when they did this, dont'cha no.