Mckenzie At Trousdale

Butchie

Well, this thread has been a little entertaining but its starting to just get blah.......

Lets play the game and see whose "A" is the reddest afterward.................. :roflol:

Yeah, I agree. But it has been entertaining!!! Not sure how much football we can talk, since we've never played before. Most people on here really don't know what the other team brings to the table. How's #27? I'm assuming he's going to be able to go this week, right?

One (little) concern I have is that we haven't really faced an offense like McK's this year. Most of the good ones we've played have tried to spread us out and use misdirection. I think McK is going to line up and try to come right at us. Now, I'm not saying we can't get phyical with them, or anything like that. Just pointing out not too many have came in with that type of gameplan. Wonder why? :lol:

As far as I know #27 will be fine. And one reason maybe that no one has tried to line up and run over ya is that they probably dont have the horses up front to match ya man for man. I have no idea what we will try to do other than win. I can't say that we have played the same each game, yes I have seen some of the same plays but not the same game. Who knows! We both want a "W" and I suppose both will try their darndest to get one. :lol:

Butchie and I just want to know if their is anyone else we have left without an insult. We generally dont talk about anyones mother or kin folk cuz that just aint right. But we certainly dont want to leave anyone deprived of a good insult. :roflol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butchie - You ever been to the Creekbank?

No Can't Say I've Had The Pleasure. :roflol:

I'm not from TC but have been to the Creekbank. It ain't fun. You will be in for a surprise. Better put about three knots in the joc strap because it is going to get knocked off. :lol:

Well scooter, unlike yourself, we dont count a peanut hull and a rubber band a jockstrap. So when you get big enought to go Hibbets and get one, come back and insult us then. :roflol:

As far as I know #27 will be fine. And one reason maybe that no one has tried to line up and run over ya is that they probably dont have the horses up front to match ya man for man. I have no idea what we will try to do other than win. I can't say that we have played the same each game, yes I have seen some of the same plays but not the same game. Who knows! We both want a "W" and I suppose both will try their darndest to get one. :thumb:

Butchie and I just want to know if their is anyone else we have left without an insult. We generally dont talk about anyones mother or kin folk cuz that just aint right. But we certainly dont want to leave anyone deprived of a good insult. :thumb:

Yeah, I know. That's why I said it concerned me a little. The "big ugly's" that y'all bring will probably be the best unit we've seen this year. There's no big secret in what each team wants to do. It's going to come down who can execute the best. Both will line it up and say, "hey boy...yeah you....we're running right at you! What are you going to do about it?" :roflolk:

As far as I know #27 will be fine. And one reason maybe that no one has tried to line up and run over ya is that they probably dont have the horses up front to match ya man for man. I have no idea what we will try to do other than win. I can't say that we have played the same each game, yes I have seen some of the same plays but not the same game. Who knows! We both want a "W" and I suppose both will try their darndest to get one. :thumb:

Butchie and I just want to know if their is anyone else we have left without an insult. We generally dont talk about anyones mother or kin folk cuz that just aint right. But we certainly dont want to leave anyone deprived of a good insult. :thumb:

Yeah, I know. That's why I said it concerned me a little. The "big ugly's" that y'all bring will probably be the best unit we've seen this year. There's no big secret in what each team wants to do. It's going to come down who can execute the best. Both will line it up and say, "hey dog...yeah you....we're running right at you! What are you going to do about it?" :roflolk:

As far as I know #27 will be fine. And one reason maybe that no one has tried to line up and run over ya is that they probably dont have the horses up front to match ya man for man. I have no idea what we will try to do other than win. I can't say that we have played the same each game, yes I have seen some of the same plays but not the same game. Who knows! We both want a "W" and I suppose both will try their darndest to get one. :blush:

Yeah, I know. That's why I said it concerned me a little. The "big ugly's" that y'all bring will probably be the best unit we've seen this year. There's no big secret in what each team wants to do. It's going to come down who can execute the best. Both will line it up and say, "hey boy...yeah you....we're running right at you! What are you going to do about it?" :thumb:

Yep, Sounds Like The Initial Plan To Start Off With. Just Get After It And Test The Waters. :roflolk:

I'd prefer the REBELS to come out and run a few plays and you guys say " What the ......... I haven't seen tha.............. how am i gonna........... I wish i had.......... where did he go........ Crap." :thumb:

I'd Like To See Em Come Out With An On-Side Kick Just to Show Em We Aint Scared. Then Go 5 Wide Empty Backfield And No Huddle. :roflolk: I Bet That Would Tighten Their Sphinxters :thumb:

I'd prefer the REBELS to come out and run a few plays and you guys say " What the ......... I haven't seen tha.............. how am i gonna........... I wish i had.......... where did he go........ Crap." :huh:

I'd Like To See Em Come Out With An On-Side Kick Just to Show Em We Aint Scared. Then Go 5 Wide Empty Backfield And No Huddle. :roflolk: I Bet That Would Tighten Their Sphinxters :thumb:

I wouldn't rule it out. :thumb: But then again, that would look too much like FCS and we all know what happened there. :blush:

I'd prefer the REBELS to come out and run a few plays and you guys say " What the ......... I haven't seen tha.............. how am i gonna........... I wish i had.......... where did he go........ Crap." :huh:

I wouldn't rule it out. :blush:

I'd Expect it. He Sure Fooled Me When He Did It To Huntingdon. See He Wanted To Win The Coin Toss And Deferr. But Huntingdon Won The Toss And Wanted The Ball, So Ole Comer Said Come Get It And On-Side Kicked It. Brilliant. :thumb: