Mckenzie At Trousdale

Butchie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slim

I said public school! Lay off the payodie (sp?). This aint the days of my brother, smelly back seats, and mustangs, and the days of me schooling you on the old hard top with my 22-foot money shot.

The last time a Class A west Tennessee public school won the title was Bruceton Central in 1989. The Tigers of Rod Sturdivant defeated the defending champs, DCA Wildcats. Bruceton won that title and went undefeated through 14 games carrying, I think, a 29 game streak into the 1990 title game. They lost to......guess who? TCHS 14-7 :o

And that is the last public school champ. You are right about JCS beating FCS however.

You know i'm getting old.....my eyes are starting to blurr. :blink: Too much of that stuff momma said would make you go blind. ;)

PS...I had the answer right.....you just ask the wrong question. :o

I was reading in my book some more this evening about this game. These are both two real good teams with big ole strong boys that can knock a hole for those runners to run through. Let me ask you a question. Do these coaches have these boys lifting weights this week? Whoever lifts the most weights this week will win the game. If you McKenzie fans like hot cocoa, those ladies at the concession stand will give you free hot water if you already have the cocoa mix in your Thermos. You think Im joking cause Im not. If anyone has any questions about these teams let me know I and will look it up in my book.

Mckenzie....tough sledding playing at TC...so best of luck....good luck to the jackets as well as the rebels...i can see TC winning by 2 td's...or Mckenzie by a field goal....closer than the "experts" think

Ain't that what you said last wk against FCS wasn't it? "Closer than you thank"....c'mon man. Get over last yr. Maybe (probably) the Pirates can get them a Gold Ball this yr. Then you'll forget about us sinkin your ship in the creekbank last yr. :lol: