Mckenzie At Trousdale

Butchie

Boy Creekbanknavy, Your A Long Winded Joker. If Ya Cut Your Posts In Half Your Numbers Would Be Huge. But I Kinda Like Your Analogy, And Your Anticipation Of Our Win. Glad Your On Board With It. We Might Make You Captain When We Take Over Your Navy. ;)

Well, glad for the warm welcome!

By the way, Hayes was sick in the 2006 state tourney. Very impressive in that championship game against Minor.

I see you are getting a taste of the Snoball. He is our Coacht leader and master.

Butchie, do you know the last west tennessee public school state champ? :blink:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy Creekbanknavy, Your A Long Winded Joker. If Ya Cut Your Posts In Half Your Numbers Would Be Huge. But I Kinda Like Your Analogy, And Your Anticipation Of Our Win. Glad Your On Board With It. We Might Make You Captain When We Take Over Your Navy. :blink:

By the way, Hayes was sick in the 2006 state tourney. Very impressive in that championship game against Minor.

I see you are getting a taste of the Snoball. He is our Coacht leader and master.

Butchie, do you know the last west tennessee public school state champ? ;)

In 2A Or 1A?

Boy Creekbanknavy, Your A Long Winded Joker. If Ya Cut Your Posts In Half Your Numbers Would Be Huge. But I Kinda Like Your Analogy, And Your Anticipation Of Our Win. Glad Your On Board With It. We Might Make You Captain When We Take Over Your Navy. :blink:

And teams do want us for homecoming..............It's called making money! We will come out there if you would want us to. Offer up a contract after the 2010 season.

Butchie, do you know the last west tennessee public school state champ? :blink:

Leather, Butchie don't know any facts....he's like a paper shredder, useful info in= garbage out. ;)

In 2A Or 1A?

Well we have normally been 1A as well as you guys, so 1A.

Who was the last west Tennessee public school to win the 1A title?

Slim

I said public school! Lay off the payodie (sp?). This aint the days of my brother, smelly back seats, and mustangs, and the days of me schooling you on the old hard top with my 22-foot money shot.

The last time a Class A west Tennessee public school won the title was Bruceton Central in 1989. The Tigers of Rod Sturdivant defeated the defending champs, DCA Wildcats. Bruceton won that title and went undefeated through 14 games carrying, I think, a 29 game streak into the 1990 title game. They lost to......guess who? TCHS 14-7 :blink:

And that is the last public school champ. You are right about JCS beating FCS however.

Slim

I said public school! Lay off the payodie (sp?). This aint the days of my brother, smelly back seats, and mustangs, and the days of me schooling you on the old hard top with my 22-foot money shot.

The last time a Class A west Tennessee public school won the title was Bruceton Central in 1989. The Tigers of Rod Sturdivant defeated the defending champs, DCA Wildcats. Bruceton won that title and went undefeated through 14 games carrying, I think, a 29 game streak into the 1990 title game. They lost to......guess who? TCHS 14-7 :blink:

And that is the last public school champ. You are right about JCS beating FCS however.

I Knew It Was Back In The 80's Couldn't Remember Correctly.