Mckenzie At Trousdale

Butchie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seven, We Know Ya'll Are The Best Team We Have Been Matched Up With This Year As Well. You Run The Wing-T And To Perfection. And Got Some Kids That Like To Hit People. :roflolk: But We Do Too!

Creasy may disagree with that! :thumb: Sounds like you've seen us play....you been holding out on me? One thing I will guarantee.... you won't come out in anything that we aren't prepared for. :thumb:

Now How Do They Expect To Get This Board Over A Hundred Without Someone To Make Fun Of. Where's Ole Buttlunch? He's A Hoot.

Slim? or Snoball?

Need To Meltdown Some Of Them Goldballs And Spread The Wealth. Seems They Have To Work. But Typing Class Starts Soon And Then The Idiots Will Roll Out. :roflolk:

That seven can be here one minute and then up and vanish like a fart in the wind. SEVEN! HEY SEVEN! WHERE ARE YOU! :blush:

Working! :thumb: Last night....Titan game. And it's a real pain in the arse trying to post on a blackberry. Takes too long to type, and by the time your done, there's 3-4 new post (in the case of this thread 7-8). But my favorite is when I get a post typed out and about to submitt, then the old lady calls and it logs me out. :thumb: But this site is the only reason I got a bb (no internet at home) At work I've got two screens going. One has the "T" minimized all day, with me checking in from time to time throughout the day. That's why it says I'm alway on. I'll be here all week, and trust me....I won't miss anything! :roflolk:

I guess it's raining in McK, huh?

That seven can be here one minute and then up and vanish like a fart in the wind. SEVEN! HEY SEVEN! WHERE ARE YOU! :huh:

Working! :thumb: Last night....Titan game. And it's a real pain in the arse trying to post on a blackberry. Takes too long to type, and by the time your done, there's 3-4 new post (in the case of this thread 7-8). But my favorite is when I get a post typed out and about to submitt, then the old lady calls and it logs me out. :blush: But this site is the only reason I got a bb (no internet at home) At work I've got two screens going. One has the "T" minimized all day, with me checking in from time to time throughout the day. That's why it says I'm alway on. I'll be here all week, and trust me....I won't miss anything! :thumb:

Nah, Laptop In My Truck. Waiting On State Inspectors Again. :roflolk: The Hosers Are Awful Independent.

That seven can be here one minute and then up and vanish like a fart in the wind. SEVEN! HEY SEVEN! WHERE ARE YOU!

Working! :blush: Last night....Titan game. And it's a real pain in the arse trying to post on a blackberry. Takes too long to type, and by the time your done, there's 3-4 new post (in the case of this thread 7-8). But my favorite is when I get a post typed out and about to submitt, then the old lady calls and it logs me out. :huh: But this site is the only reason I got a bb (no internet at home) At work I've got two screens going. One has the "T" minimized all day, with me checking in from time to time throughout the day. That's why it says I'm alway on. I'll be here all week, and trust me....I won't miss anything! :thumb:

Looks pretty clear on the weather at the time. And yeah, i can imagine posting with a BB. I thought maybe you had dial up or something. :roflolk: And the Titans will finish a minimum of 9 and 7 and may slide in the back door for a wildcard. :thumb: Good thing ole' Rob B was MONEY when we needed him and the other dude was a "Shank - O - Potomus"!