Anderson County Cows Basketball 2009-10

dragonfan123

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for space 3 and all the other cow fans on here who are now fully in bball mode!! How the Cows looking this season? I hear they have a "transfer" (shocker) who is pretty good? they got any size? I love it because now AC is a district game which makes the AC/Clinton game even more fun!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Clinton have to vacate a win in football and several in basketball because they played an ineligible tranfer? Obviously it didn't matter in basketball because they were so terrible last year anyway. Seems to me that SOME Clinton fans should watch what they say about other schools and their "transfers". After all Clinton has been busted not Anderson County.

Correct Clinton did sweep AC, but again I believe they used an in-eligible player. So were not sure if that is still true.

Clinton won those games because they were more physical than AC and AC didn't play as a team last year. This years teams seems to be the exact opposite. Clinton will miss having Sharpe and Hazelhurst, they were physical and really roughed up AC when they played.

This is for space 3 and all the other cow fans on here who are now fully in bball mode!! How the Cows looking this season? I hear they have a "transfer" (shocker) who is pretty good? they got any size? I love it because now AC is a district game which makes the AC/Clinton game even more fun!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Clinton have to vacate a win in football and several in basketball because they played an ineligible tranfer? Obviously it didn't matter in basketball because they were so terrible last year anyway. Seems to me that SOME Clinton fans should watch what they say about other schools and their "transfers". After all Clinton has been busted not Anderson County.

Yea we had to vacate a win but the situation was crazy... sharp lived in clinton all is life and went to clinton has a freshman..... so it aint like ac when u say transfers.... they know the true meaning of transfers because they are the ground base of all their programs now!!!!!!!!!!!

all jokes aside about transfers, what ac got this year...

Tyler Smith, one of the best players in East TN. He has a ton of basketball talent and athletecism. This combination makes him a special player.

Allan Holt, a talented, hardworking big man.

Tanner Torres a great shooting perimeter player.

Overall not as much talent as the past 2 seasons, but this will be a better TEAM because they understand that they need each other. This will be Wallace's best coaching job yet.