Anderson County Cows Basketball 2009-10

dragonfan123

I agree Barnes will be a tough one to replace. He's the Ed Orgeron of Knox County basketball.

I think Lollar at Anderson County is one of the best young coaches in this area. He will make a great head coach one day. Coach Cupples and Tummel at AC are also tremendous. Coach Wallace has himself a great coaching staff.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Barnes will be a tough one to replace. He's the Ed Orgeron of Knox County basketball.

I think Lollar at Anderson County is one of the best young coaches in this area. He will make a great head coach one day. Coach Cupples and Tummel at AC are also tremendous. Coach Wallace has himself a great coaching staff.

I think Lollar's only defeat last year was in the last game of the season. I see him in D1 within the next 5 years

AC was able to scratch out a hard fought win against a scrappy Halls team. If AC plans to keep this unbeaten streak going, they will need a much better performance than what I saw last night. The Central game on Tuesday will be a good measuring stick to see what the Mavs are made of.

Veer, I hope you are kidding about a JV coach being D1 in the next 5 years. If not, you are delusional! :thumb:

I think Lollar's only defeat last year was in the last game of the season. I see him in D1 within the next 5 years

I agree! Lollar is a great coach! Pearl needs to fire Aaron Green and put the great Lollar in his place. He has more knowledge and hair on his head. I heard a rumor that Lollar was going to replace Lambert at Maryville following this season. What have you heard?

I agree! Lollar is a great coach! Pearl needs to fire Aaron Green and put the great Lollar in his place. He has more knowledge and hair on his head. I heard a rumor that Lollar was going to replace Lambert at Maryville following this season. What have you heard?

Lollar is a joke.... please.... he might get a job offer to coach at Norris middle :thumb: Yea he is a better coach than anyone on bruce pearls staff :) good luck next tues.... hope u can keep it under 30 points vs. Central.......

Lollar is a joke.... please.... he might get a job offer to coach at Norris middle :roflol: Yea he is a better coach than anyone on bruce pearls staff :roflol: good luck next tues.... hope u can keep it under 30 points vs. Central.......

You guys are both way off on your comments. Dfan Coach Lollar is not a joke at all. I have been hearing some really good things about him, and watching him throughout an AC game, you can tell he knows what he is doing. And warrior, Coach Lockard is not a joke either. In my view, best coach in the District. Both teams are looking very good this season with some good coaches on their staffs as well.

Whatever 2002....... go ahead an jumb on the cow bandwagon..... what a clinton fan....... u can tell u no alot about good bball coaches!!!!! NOT.... well ok 1, but it sure aint Lollar....haha

2002 makes some good points and based on his writing it is clear that he has higher than a 5th grade education. To bad we can't say the same for you. You must be a product of the Clinton City School System. As far as your comment about making a sub state game is concerned, I don't see the relevance. If you had to play the likes of Fulton and Austin East in the region every year you guys wouldn't have made it to a sub state game or a region final either. The bottom line is CHS has better talent than AC most years and yet they find a way to lose. I think that instead of the CHS gym being named after Coach Don Lockard they should change it to the "Mark Eldridge-Derek Wallace Gymnasium" because they flat out own you losers.

Whatever 2002....... go ahead an jumb on the cow bandwagon..... what a clinton fan....... u can tell u no alot about good bball coaches!!!!! NOT.... well ok 1, but it sure aint Lollar....haha

2002 makes some good points and based on his writing it is clear that he has higher than a 5th grade education. To bad we can't say the same for you. You must be a product of the Clinton City School System. As far as your comment about making a sub state game is concerned, I don't see the relevance. If you had to play the likes of Fulton and Austin East in the region every year you guys wouldn't have made it to a sub state game or a region final either. The bottom line is CHS has better talent than AC most years and yet they find a way to lose. I think that instead of the CHS gym being named after Coach Don Lockard they should change it to the "Mark Eldridge-Derek Wallace Gymnasium" because they flat out own you losers.

While they are at it maybe they should name the football field after Davey Gillum...wait a second CHS doesn't have their own field. You guys had better check with the city of Clinton before you do that. :roflol:

Now warrior, Don't let trash talk get you upset and make you write comments that are crazy to. Dfan is way off on some his post, so dont be like him. Yes AC used to play some very tough teams in their region, so did Clinton. Bearden, Farragut, Maryville just to name a few, and the Oak Ridge teams in the 90's were just as good as Fulton and AE. So the Clinton coaches deserve a little respect to. And coach Don Lockard is a legend, and Coach Eldridge and Coach Wallace are both great coaches, but not near at his level yet! I might be off but how has AC owned Clinton in basketball? I might have missed something so please explain! And if Coach Gilliam (great coach) would have beaten Clinton with Weston both times, than yes he might have deserved what you are saying, but he didn't so dont think that would work either.