Cookeville Cavs

LAfan4Life

OK....That reminded me ....

Who remembers the time a few years ago during the Mid-South tourney, when a player vomited on the court? There were no CHS custodians to be found, and the game was being delayed. One of the coaches finally took a mop and cleaned the floor himself! Too funny. Way to go Cavs! What were they gonna do? -- Rope the area off with more of that yellow crime tape??!!! :roflolk:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK....That reminded me ....

Who remembers the time a few years ago during the Mid-South tourney, when a player vomited on the court? There were no CHS custodians to be found, and the game was being delayed. One of the coaches finally took a mop and cleaned the floor himself! Too funny. Way to go Cavs! What were they gonna do? -- Rope the area off with more of that yellow crime tape??!!! :wacko:

LOL that is funny. The funniest thing is its all true you cant make this stuff up. Maybe Cookeville High can get a contract with VH1 to do a reality show!! :oops::thumb:

All I hear is a bunch of whining. You can make up just about anything to make someone else's place sound awful. I'm not going to do that though. Nor will I try and tell you why some of the things aren't as they seem to you because its obvious you wouldn't listen anyway. I will however , have to disagree with the statement that "LA's crowd has always outnumbered Cookeville's" 5-10 years ago Cookeville was having great crowds. Anyway, I know everybody hates Cookeville, not everyone can understand that it is a few people that make decisions and not CHS or the fans, or the teams as a whole. So keep hating, being jealous or whatever you want . I'm proud to be a Cavalier. Good luck to all area teams.

All I hear is a bunch of whining. You can make up just about anything to make someone else's place sound awful. I'm not going to do that though. Nor will I try and tell you why some of the things aren't as they seem to you because its obvious you wouldn't listen anyway. I will however , have to disagree with the statement that "LA's crowd has always outnumbered Cookeville's" 5-10 years ago Cookeville was having great crowds. Anyway, I know everybody hates Cookeville, not everyone can understand that it is a few people that make decisions and not CHS or the fans, or the teams as a whole. So keep hating, being jealous or whatever you want . I'm proud to be a Cavalier. Good luck to all area teams.

Nothing wrong with being a proud fan...And no one is pointing the finger at you unless you are the decision maker. But honestly, where else do you go and get put in the corner (especially a facility the size of Cookeville High)??? Not one one thing has been made up to make any place sound awful, just the facts that have happened there. 5-10 years ago and even farther back CHS crowds were much better, I agree, but LA has always brought just as many if not more. Good luck to you all as well.