i think lk..

whitehousefan

just curious what position lk will be playing in the east west all star game? safety or running back or both? and will he be starting?

LK is listed as a DB on the roster so I am assuming that is where he will play but I do hope he gets a few touches at RB. There is going to be some pretty talented young men there. Honestly he probably won't start. He is going over to Carson Newman on the 9th and they will be doing two-a-days until gameday Sat.

Congrat's on lk getting to be on this team and for repesenting JB... I am a Big fan of LK and plan on attending this game,,,, what a super nice young man he is,,, even his Dad is a pretty good fellar lol thank's for the super fri, night game's :wacko:

a

And also to terrel for the Mr, football award

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reddevil44 i sure would like to see your son start in this game he is a heck of a player. and i enjoyed watching him play. i will deff be watching this game on tv wishing him the best of luck and i would love to see him get a few touches at running back also. i wish he was playing friday in the state championship. do you have any idea on where he might be going to college to play at?

I want everyone to understand that there are no hard feelings with anyone from Jo Byrns with Terrell winning the award!

Exactly. I would have been shocked if a Jo Byrns fan had came on CoachT and made any negative comments about Terrell,or Kennon.

Now one thing I will complain about was the coverage of the awards ceremony. I work nights so maybe I completely missed it,but the 10:00 news in Nashville may have talked about it for a minute. I later went to a Chattanooga news website and did get to see some nice highlight footage of Terrell,which was a lot more than WTVF,or WSMV had on their website. :D

Congrats to the winner but I sure was wanting to see the award in Robertson County. Kevin deserved it in my opinion

Were the awards given out on different days or something. I thought the coverage for television and the Tennessean was really poor. I was able to attend the luncheon a couple of times in 2005 when it was at the Opryland Hotel and there was tv reporters doing interviews and the Tennessean guys were taking pictures. This year I haven't seen much at all. These guys deserve more.