Knoxville Catholic Invitational Dec 4 & 5

razer

I always wonder with 4 mats why 15 teams warm up on 3 of them while TBSFBAG warms up by themselves on the other. Well the reason is that they own the tournament and can do pretty much whatever they want to do. They even had Seymour fans pulling for them.

The field had their pants pulled down, then bent over and had their behinds smacked with a 2x4 with nails in it.

There were some bright spots during the weekend, Mac had some great Margarittas fri nite that some of the daddies got to use to their advantage and I got to listen to my favorite parent cheer leader. If you ever get a chance go stand by Forrest Cate, he is classic, in a great way.

That's all I got from KTOWN

bcb iii :thumb:

Mr. Bearcat....I(us, we) as in Seymour were not cheering for TBSFBAG, we were cheering for Notre Dames 125lber(redheaded I think)...we think he was cheated out of 5 points during his championship match.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He Is a great selection for a coach!!! Animal,,,How Many coaches have you sent out into the wrestling world? :roll:

I HOPE ALL OF THEM ARE COACHING WRESTLING AT SOME LEVEL. I CURRENTLY HAVE 1 COLLEGE HEAD COACH, 2 HIGH SCHOOL HEAD COACHES, 2 HIGH SCHOOL ASSISTANTS AND NUMEROUS MIDDLE SCHOOL & YOUTH COACHES.

THE ANIMAL