Smith County football 2010?

owls32

Who was the fourth QB? (Scurlock, Butler, Winningham, ...?) And the TBs and FBs, I know Wakefield, Frazier, Pinson, Holder, and Sapp. Is Manning getting work, or any other freshmen? Thanks.

Actually working 5 QBs. Scurlock, Winningham, Butler, Washer and Reddick. RBs FBs: Wakefield, Stevenson, Frazier (FB and RB), Manning, Anderson, Pinson, Holder, Sapp, Williams, Willis (FB and RB)so that's actually 10 there. WRs: Johnston, Edgell, Hackett, Nuss, West, Carr, Powell, Angel and Goolsby getting work along with Freshmen Rankin and Gregory. TEs: McKinney, Webb, Salisbury, Holliman.

Has anyone heard if Slack and Winningham are ok? Heard they took some serious hits last night, I hope they're ok, it's early days yet!! all the luck in the world in week 0 guys !!

Slack has a strained muscle in his back and will be ok with rest and therapy. Winningham dislocated his shoulder which went back in easily and will be in a sling for two weeks. Don't know about recovery time past that yet. Shoulders is still out from a knee injury due to a 4 wheeler accident.

Actually working 5 QBs. Scurlock, Winningham, Butler, Washer and Reddick. RBs FBs: Wakefield, Stevenson, Frazier (FB and RB), Manning, Anderson, Pinson, Holder, Sapp, Williams, Willis (FB and RB)so that's actually 10 there. WRs: Johnston, Edgell, Hackett, Nuss, West, Carr, Powell, Angel and Goolsby getting work along with Freshmen Rankin and Gregory. TEs: McKinney, Webb, Salisbury, Holliman.

Like I sais: "IT IS WIDE OPEN!" So many running in and out I couldn't keep count!!!